Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lucid61, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So I know this makes me sound stupid, but I'll continue anyway. I know that weed isn't physically addictive but why is it hard to truly take a t break for a few months? I'm on probation right now and can't fail anymore ua's so I was wondering if any blades had advice on remaining clean for a while..

2. What I would do is just don't buy any, after you get passed the first day of not smoking it gets much easier to stay away from it. Although you are correct MMJ isn't physically addicting, some people just can't stay away from the high it gives. I quit cigarettes by not buying any, I could easily do the same with weed if need be.

Just stay away, resist you can do it it's not really that hard, yadda yadda yadda...:D Oh and also find other hobbies to do, because it's hard to break a habit of going out to smoke or smoking inside if you've made it one. That will be the hardest urge to fight IMO. :smoke:

Good luck :wave:

3. Take up drinking :D

4. Bad idea, killing your liver day after day :rolleyes:

5. nothing wrong with drinking in moderation

6. Very true. It can actually be healthy if moderated right :D

Edit: I have an alcoholic mom so I've had a negative connotation towards alcohol, but I don't find anything wrong with a glass every now and then if you're of age. :smoke:

7. The reason it's hard is because everything is so much funnier and chill when you're high.