Taking a break from smoking the herb!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by moonlightmile, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Okay, so today is going to be the very first day of at least a week long break from smoking, possibly more. Part of it is a T-break, but part of it is just that I think my smoking has gotten a little out of control. I spend quite a lot of money on it and I smoke 3-5 times a day, which I feel like is probably more than necessary. I keep telling myself that I'm going to smoke less, but then that obviously never works. The more I smoke, the more I want it when I'm not high. I've smoked on basically a daily basis for 9 months (maybe like a day off a month, 3 days off when I got my wisdom teeth out) and it's probably been a year since I've gone a full week without smoking, so I'm going to try it and see how it feels. I'm also a college student and I have a very full course load this semester and I could use all the brain power/time/money I have right now.

I have like enough for one bowl left in my grinder, so I think I'm going to need to smoke that so it doesn't call to me all week, then I'm going to officially be weed-free for a whole week!

The shitty thing is that I'm going to be around it constantly because both of my roommates are also stoners, but whatever. Anyway, I kinda just wanted somewhere to be slightly accountable and to hear advice if anyone has it!

2. Cant hang

3. I usually don't smoke for a bit then when I get bud I smoke it in like a week long period then I go like a month without and back to smokin. Try it. Is fuckin sweet when you finally get to smoke.

4. 1 month so far for me. Got 2 weeks and a half left until i can HIT THE BONGGGGG!!

5. No don't do it! I have to take a year long tolerance break (probation) against my will. Smoke the herb, even if its cutting back. If you only smoke once or twice a day it'll lower your tolerance, I was smoking 15-20+ a day so its good for me but looking back I would never have turned down a bowl

6. We have all heard of 420. Have you ever heard of 20-4? You smoke for 20 days, take a 4 day t break, smoke for 20 days, 4 day t break etc. Good luck.

7. I just Can"t get off my mind from weed.