Taking a break from herb to workout?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Stoogemeister, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

Lately i've been workout out a lot and i've always been in good shape but now i am working out everyday and im really starting to feel pretty damn good.

I've realized that although some people can smoke and workout all the time, i find that when i blaze i loose motivation to lift and get really lazy and i eat shitty foods without realizing it.

So i've decided that i am going to take a month or two or mabye even 3 off from blazing the herb and im just going to get my stuff done and really do some hardcore working out.

My goal is to look back on this break postively and be pretty damn ripped. :D

Wish me luck my blades and suggestions would be good too!

2. Work hard and fast. If you get in awesome shape, you'll stay fitter, longer. A lot of people have a hard time putting the herb away totally, so maybe try smoking AFTER you work out? I've always found thats amazingly relaxing (especially if your Gym has a tanning booth/sauna. Shit)

3. Yea thats what i usually do and i love it but i do find that it does sometimes mess with my motivation, and sometimes i feel as if i don't have enough energy to get a proper workout.

Also, im sick of dealing with these inflated prices that everybody has to deal with so im just going to try to chill for a lil bit and workout a lot until i can move out very soon and then grow my own sweet cheeba :D

4. Yea man I hear ya on not smoking and working out. I recently stopped burning so I could get a job or possibly join the military and I didnt know what I was gonna do with my free time so I signed up to my local Gold's Gym (which is an awesome gym btw) so yea for the past week I've just been lifting hard and eating like a beast. I've also saved about 200 dollars from not smoking but all of its gone to food and supplements lol.

5. Considering that I don't get off of work until 11pm, smoking was one of the first things I had to cut out as we all know what happens after we smoke lol

If you want, just stick to smoking on the weekends or even better, on your cheat day (if you're dieting)

6. someone should start a bodybuilding/fitness thread in which you post pictures of your rippedness(physically not high ripped)