Taking 4-5 edible cookies through airport security?

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Dec 22, 2013.

1. I'm not saying it's a regular occurrence, but if they already have brought in a K9 unit for something else then chances are it'll sniff you out too. 

2. I don't understand why everyone thinks its a bad idea. I just posted how I just took 10 grams and edibles with me on a plane last week

My roommate has taken a full oz twice this year on planes. Just in a ziplock bag in his carry on.

If you try to hide it in items it makes it look much more suspicious on the xray machine

3. hmm, yo no sé, hombre- but I do know that when my dad's girlfriend would fly up from Cali, she always packed 2-3 gallon ziplocks of edibles in her checked luggage. nothing ever happened and id assume she still does it.

4. i did it and it was a success lol

5. [quote name="PrinceOfTheCity" post="19218903" timestamp="1387847698"]i did it and it was a success lol[/quote]Nice job making it work haha. If you want them to stay moist and delicious, put a slice if bread in the container. It keeps em soft and makes them last longer. Replace bread as it hardens...

6. thats a good tip! The potency of the THC is real high right now despite being mostly hard cookies (due to freezing)

they do taste their best when soft/room temperature 

7. Glad I could help bruh