Taking 4-5 edible cookies through airport security?

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Dec 22, 2013.

1. why y'all arguing he said ins flying in state with a card.

unless i just made that up idk

2. Lol wow..

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's government buddy don't fuck with the government

4. so i got the edibles through easy. dunno if it mattered but i took a plastic tupperware container (small one, sandwich bag sized) and put 3 edibles at the bottom then some goldfish on top then 3 more edibles and some more goldfish on top. Anyway I'm baked as fuck off 2 edibles. 2 per night was the plan and looks good so farrrrr unless I keep getting higher and higher and too high eventually 

5. Lol. Thought you woulda been too scared after all that talk of detainment+torture. Goodjob bro. Hope you have a fun vacation.

6. Thanks I'm gonna do that next time I fly if we don't have another insane security step up

7. Just back from a trip. I carried onto the plane (and yes through security) 10 grams bud in a zip lock not hidden justnin my back pack, 1 brownie edible in a zip lock not hidden. And also yes you can bring food i brought a sandwhich from home to eat on the flight lol.

8. Thats why so many people aren't in jail for petty weed offenses.

9. You know anyone who is in federal prison for petty weed offenses? 

And there are not that many people in jail for petty weed charges. Depends on the state of course. But even in the states with super harsh laws possession of weed without intent is at most a slap on the wrist. And op is obviously from a pro-weed state or he wouldn't have a card.

Jeff Mizanskey.  Found with 3 grams on him, serving life in prison.  Story is deeper than that but still...http://www.theweedblog.com/missouri-man-serving-life-in-prison-without-parole-for-marijuana-convictions/

11. #72 user, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
  12. Bro it kills people....

13. @[member="TheCoolest420"] Weed? 

14. My dad brings an ounce with him when he comes to visit. He takes a carton of cigs a and only opens a corner of it. Opens each. Pack and leaves the. Top sulifane on then pulls out 4 smokes from the center of each pack and put a a joint in it. Then he takes a piece of tape and tapes em shut again. A lil glue to seal the carton back up. He did this to mexico. Jamaica . and in the states.he puts the carton in checked luggage. Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I think I'd die without THC, so like, survival of the fittest? Lmaooo

Plus I've been to that airport so many times never seen dogs. If its edibles and no dogs I don't get why it would have been red flagged especially since dry food like cookies and crackers are allowed. Edibles stay fresh for a few days to, I had frozen these for a week back home and brought em out just yesterday it was a nice trip on them.

16. [quote name="codswallop" post="19209245" timestamp="1387707992"]Only two reason I can give for it being a bad idea to try, 1. If there are drug sniffing dogs at the airport. 2, If you are generally a nervous person. [/quote]Do they really have drug sniffing dogs at the airport now?? It's been a while since I've been there then

17. Don't edibles stink? Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

A little bit, but hardly from what I've noticed. However I get mine from the dispensaries... 

19. [quote name="Smooth Criminal" post="19209097" timestamp="1387702942"]The security will go through your stuff,and find a plastic container with cookies in it.You think that it's that easy to trick peaple?You think thier that stuped man?I'm not even gonna continue.[/quote]Yeah man don't be so stuped