Taking 4-5 edible cookies through airport security?

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Tell the TSA guys you were holding the cookies for a friend

2. Who said anything about being prosecuted? Don't tell me or anyone else not to argue when you reply disagreeing over somethin. Idiot logic right there. It's called debating. Don't like it? Don't start it. And you confirmed what i initially said about him being fucked by saying he could miss his flight so wtf are u even talking about...is that worth some edibles? I suppose if you're a fiend.

3. Is this reality? When i started it? First of all i posted my opinion. You chose to reply to me. I defended my opinion. You chose to reply again. I defended my opinion yet again. But you know what? I wasn't saying anything that already hadn't been said. Just like you aren't saying anything that hasn't already been said. Therefore this is getting quite redundant, and i was simply awaring you to the fact that the "debate" is over. We have both stated our points, we aren't doing shit but repeating ourself, so let the op decide for himself.

As i said you obviously don't have experience with domestic flights, i do. I firmly believe that op will not get caught. In fact i would be willing to bet money on it. And if he does get caught? Worst case scenario is him missing a flight, he can take another one. I already said that in my post before last. You shoulda seen that since you claim to know how to read.

Its ops choice. Let him make it. Me? I'm done with this pointless "debate".

4. Bro whose that starving infant in your avy I want to donate to the charity

5. Lol i'v been all over the country just stfu with you assumptions. Domestic international makes no difference. TSA is TSA either way.

6. Whats with you telling me to stfu? Chillax.

And domestic VS international makes a huge difference. If you have flown you would know that. Like i said i'm not gonna debate with you. I have no cares how you feel, or how op feels tbh. He asked a question, i gave him the answer i would give to my own brother. Thats all i can really do.

7. Because people who "assume" should stfu.

I go through the same type of security check regardless of domestic or international....you have the same chance of getting caught with shit you aren't supposed to have.

Anyway, i'm done. I don't want to take up any more of your time. I'll leave you to the other blades i see call you out on your idiotic shit. Good luck OP

8. Lol i was like lol. Why so angry? You need to take a hit and chillax. 

You do not go through the same type of security check regardless of flight. That is a straight up lie. Everyone knows you have to go through additional security when leaving the country. And traveling too and from countries that are well known for drug trafficking is when you will face the most scrutiny.

You realize all this security costs cash right? They don't have enough money to train 50 drug dogs for every airport and to detain everyone who has the slightest odor of marijuana on them.

Seriously you need to stop getting so angry online though. You sound like this kid:
    [​IMG]

9. Id do it.. Your overthinking it. Do you really think they stop EVERY container of cookies that come through? People bring baked foods all the time. Just dont act suspicious

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Finally we have a face to match that avy!
    "Lol i was like lol"....tha fuck? You just went full on retard on me, im lost.
    No ones mad jr take a seat.

Wow this thread blew up!

What I've done and I'm confident it will work is I took a plastic small tupperware, I put 5 lil edible cookies generic looking vanilla wafer type cookies put them in. I put 2 in first, then goldfish handful of that, then put the last 3 and more goldfish on top so it's mixed up. Also the edibles don't have a scent. They are strong and from the club but don't have a scent. Also I live in Cali and will be flying out of the bay area down to SoCal... so all within state travel. And I'm a medical card holder, so If they for some miraculous reason decide to figure out what the cookies are I'd get charges thrown out in court anyway. 

Wish me luck I'll check back in here after the flight!!

12. American security is fucked compared to Canada, I honestly think it would be easy up here but I wouldn't try it down there.

13. It seems like every thread I go on, "TheCoolest420" is arguing with somebody. Why is that?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. some one who looks like me had taken herb,flowers,edibles all sorts of things for personal consumption onto an airplane 
    so

its possible they only want the weight and the guns and stuff

15. #55 DeathMadeTangible, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    I know people that have done it and gotten away with it.

Wrong.

Drug/bomb dogs are only on international flights.
    There are none on domestic flights.

16. Bullshit I'v seen TSA walking with dogs through domestic terminals. I doubt those were seeing eye dogs. Hell i'v seen em walking through the airport around the baggage check area. This was at SFO.

17. #57 OGkushak, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    I do it all the time... Pack wth normal cookies as well. It's not that sketchy. However I have a med card and fly out of a state that many ppl have plain ol nug in their bag..As far as dogs go they're bomb sniffing dogs not weed dogs... Otherwise literally half of Denver's airport population would be setting of the dogs alone.

18. Ego? 

19. Eat it before man fuck the risk

then the TSA makes you poop and tests it for drugs. #future