Taking 4-5 edible cookies through airport security?

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Any blades have experience with packing a few edibles in like a plastic container tupperware type and going through airport security? Should be fine right? 

2. #3 chucklezzb, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    Please don't ever do that.Edit: can you even bring food through airport security?

3. It's fine if you don't mind a felony

4. #5 TokingDaily420, Dec 22, 2013
    lmao no.

I laughed a bit when I read OP

5. #6 PrinceOfTheCity, Dec 22, 2013
  6. Well shit, I clicked this thinking it was a good idea. Haha damn, really? Not even if I made like a pie, and made sure it was mainly the center with the canna-butter? 
    I'd just be like "My grandma loves Pear Pie." 

7. #9 TokingDaily420, Dec 22, 2013
    No food, drinks, shampoo, hairgel a bunch of shit dude. IDK the specifics I haven't been to an airport in forever. But nah you can't bring food they make you buy food in the shops/fastfood/restaraunts in the terminals or gates or whatever.

edit; nevermind I guess now that I seen that website. Use your best judgement as to whether you think you would get away with it. If they have dogs you're likely fucked though.

8. Dude why would you bother fucking around with that shit? Just get weed when you land, it's definitely easier than dealing with felonies. 

9. The security will go through your stuff,and find a plastic container with cookies in it.You think that it's that easy to trick peaple?You think thier that stuped man?I'm not even gonna continue.

10. [quote name="TokingDaily420" post="19209091" timestamp="1387702824"]No food, drinks, shampoo, hairgel a bunch of shit dude. IDK the specifics I haven't been to an airport in forever. But nah you can't bring food they make you buy food in the shops/fastfood/restaraunts in the terminals or gates or whatever.edit; nevermind I guess now that I seen that website. Use your best judgement as to whether you think you would get away with it.[/quote]It says if it's wrapped it's fine. But I think we all know how hard it is to deal with TSA sometimes no offense to anyone. You're asking for trouble if they start questioning you about it. If they open it, it smells of trim and weed butter, that's baaaaaaaad. Id rather risk where trying to find someone where I was going, then play games in an airport.

11. Yea true man true fug dat shit

12. I brought a deer roast, pepperoni, frozen pizza sauce and actual pizza.
    So I would have to say yes.

13. im talking about carry-on not checked luggage btw

14. Damn here I was thinking you couldn't bring shit in

15. [quote name="misscannookies" post="19209111" timestamp="1387703655"]I brought a deer roast, pepperoni, frozen pizza sauce and actual pizza.So I would have to say yes.[/quote]Damn. Well then yes just use your own judgement.

16. Calculate the risk man. I'd say definately don't do it. But people think differently..lol

17. I think the only way to get edibles though airport security would be to store them in your belly. 

18. [quote name="codswallop" post="19209136" timestamp="1387704236"]I think the only way to get edibles though airport security would be to store them in your belly. [/quote]And then press your luck by packing non cannabis munchies. Much safer.