Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Takin' a T Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Kind of sucks. It has been cold around here and my body feels achy just a little and my pupils are like pin point.

Maybe it's worse because I kind of just stayed home today. Reminds me of quitting cigs cold turkey but easier to not smoke if you keep yourself busy.

2. 38 hour t break. Slight headache and lack of appetite. Didn't really think about it when I was out and about today but I miss me some herb. Might load a bowl.

3. How long is your T- break goal?

4. Just as long as it's some type of break. I just smoked a bowl of Pandora's Box and it got me way high. Kind of in a bad way like anxiety high and I drank a lot of caffeine today on an empty stomach.

5. always a good idea

6. Yeah I was kind of thinking about what Granny said about Omega-3 and cannabis. So since I almost never take Omega-3, I felt a break to heal those receptors was in order. Probably not much was healed in 38 hours but a break is a break. :smoke:

7. Eat some fish to get omega 3. Canned tuna is pretty cheap, it's 75- 99 cents per can

8. 6 months and going t break here buddy, you cann do it

9. I think I am going to buy some flax seed oil.

10. The Pandora's Box was already in the grinder but bout to blaze some Maui Waui :cool:

Attached Files: