Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

takin a dump

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngchode, May 18, 2010.

1. man one time i took a shit when i was completely baked and...I don't know...It just seemed gross to me. Like shit was coming out of my body. I think i thought of it like it was the first time i ever took a shit in my life.

2. whenever i go to piss when im high i kinda just stand there for a few seconds trying to figure out how im supposed to start pissing haha idk how to explain it...but then after like ten seconds i start goin lol

3. ^^ i think your in the wrong thread,, talkin about peein lol
    althought for the record,
    just the other day, i stood at the toilet,, and crossed my arms and closed my eyes,,
    try it. its a whole new world lol

4. hahah i just said that cuz those other people were talkin about pee!

5. yeah dude, i didnt enjoy taking my shit high, it felt gross and the stomach ache i get before i have to go hurts like no other.

6. Its like taking a poop.