Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

takin a dump

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngchode, May 18, 2010.

1. it's best to do a few jumping jacks/lunges and then a ballerina twirl before and after, for optimal results. :)

2. I don't think so. I'd be so high I'd forget that I needed to take a dump and when I leave my asshole feels soggy.

3. lollll....really though?

4. yes really!:smoking:

5. i think it's one of the weirder things to do when high, when i took a shit, i could feel all the muscles in my stomach contracting forcing out that shit....i mean it felt better then a normal shit, but weird...it's like brushing your teeth with the opposite hand weird....

6. Have you ever had Chitpotle? Or a shitton of Taco Bell at one time? Yeah, there would be your exception. :p

7. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

true dat

8. Taking a shit high is only improved upon when you manage to do a perfect dump, wherin you go to wie your asshole afterwards only to discover it LEFT THE MOTHFUCKIN' SIDES CLEAN! It's like a dream come true for me.

9. heres how to make the most outta ya dump. its called baking the shit :p

Get really fucking high and wait till ya need a dump. then, hold it in for a while, letting it "bake".

then to the point where ya have to go again, it feels even more amazing ;)

try it. bake that bad boy

10. To shit while you are high is one of the best/weird experiences I ever had lol. I even can`t describe that in words. Everyone should try this especially if you like takin a dump sobber.

11. Gotta be careful with that one. You could end up with an impaction and have to have an enema or even worse, a doctor sticking his finger up your okole to manually break up the plug.

12. :O dont hold it in that long lol just a few more minutes or so lol

cheers for that tho :D

13. Hell yeah.. I like you man.

And to answer your question, yes.

14. Shit, I think it was 2 or 3 420s ago, I was still in my early days of smoking, and I just got home from smoking a shit load of weed with my friends and took the greatest shit of my life, every part of my body felt like it was melting and tingling, I've never had such and amazing shit since.

15. corn poop, gotta love it.

16. I always get the feeling that you're peeing where you shouldnt. Like you will be peeing in the toilet but i think im like peeing on the ground or something. Not sure how to explain it, its weird though.

17. LMFAO, I wanna do this now xD

18. yah, i was going to tella joke about the poop i just took, but it was wayy corny

19. That's crazy dude, feels like 999 chicks touching your dick :D