Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

takin a dump

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngchode, May 18, 2010.

1. i've never takin a dump while high
    has anyone? is it awesome?

2. Make sure you masturbate. Hahaha.

3. OMFG im rofl laughing right now! :smoking::laughing:

4. It is EPIC!!!
    LOL what is up with your sig thing? It has some one elses name on it LOL!:eek:

5. thanks man ill try it out
    and the sig i just saw it in some guys picture gallery and thought it looked cool haha.
    i didn't know that was someone elses name i just thought it is what it is lol.

6. Haha serious?? Im kinda curious now :smoke:

7. While taking a shit?
    Have fun with your do-it-yourself blumpkin bro.

8. Nah, not while.

9. idk bout takin a shit while high, but when i piss im kinda scared to let it go out cuz i think my dicks gonna split in half ...

10. +rep for being fucking hilarious.

11. Hahahaha DIY blumpkin.

12. For me, i always take a shit before i smoke, always. Because one time i rolled a fat blunt and had to take a shit before i met up with a friend. i BATTLED with this crap for 30 minutes and expecting to see the biggest crap of my life, there was nothing there :eek: to this day i am completely confused about it

13. this happens to me, it's scary as fuck.

14. I guess it's pretty cool

it feels like......you're taking a shit, but you're high at the same time.

not super amazing in my opinion. maybe i need to take better shits

15. Dude smokin weed like wake and baking if I don't shit first those first couple hits make me have to shit soooo fucking bad... so sometimes i take the bong to the toilet...

EPIC.

16. :pWake and Bake....Nothing better than getting the bong loaded up, walking to the bathroom, taking some rips while sitting ont he toilet w/ the shower running, proceed to take a dump, proceed to take another rip, shower, get ready for the day!

17. and that is why i asked preston for a tube tall enough so i can shit and toke.

18. Ask yourself, when is taking a shit not awesome?

Being stoned while taking that shit is just the icing on the cake.

19. taking a massive dump while high is one of the great unheralded pleasures of life