Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Takin a break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bunyohead247, May 17, 2012.

1. So am i the only one thats feels this way or has anyone else noticed this.

I got arrested and had todo a diversion program a while back and had to take a break from tokin. This year im takin a tolerance break fora week before summer and it seems like choosing not to smoke is alot easier than having not to smoke. I still have that slight urge every now and then but definantelty not as bad as when i was on the program.

Thoughts?

2. the desire to smoke will be less when you choose to stop (T-break), rather than someone else choosing for you (police)

kinda fits in with Frankfurt's higher-order volitions :p
    although you want to smoke, you also want to have to lower tolerance, so there is desire to not smoke

3. Exactly, and the fact that you know you can if you wanted too.:hello:

4. a friend of mine once said, "I'm a professional quitter; I do it all the time!", referring to smokin herbs. Its def not easy, but dont give up and think about it a lot, like what you do/like better when you're "sober" and what you do /like better when you're blazed. I smoked all day every day for about 10 years, but then for me personally, my life just got too busy so I cut way back on my smoking. Now I just smoke in the evenings, and even then I vape. I'm actually a lot happier now. I spend way less money on herb, feel a lot better (I dream a lot more and can breath a lot better), and I def stay focused better and get more done during the day. But thast just me. We're all different and respond the herb in a different way. Don't give up!

5. [quote name='"Friendlybear"']a friend of mine once said, "I'm a professional quitter; I do it all the time!", referring to smokin herbs. Its def not easy, but dont give up and think about it a lot, like what you do/like better when you're "sober" and what you do /like better when you're blazed. I smoked all day every day for about 10 years, but then for me personally, my life just got too busy so I cut way back on my smoking. Now I just smoke in the evenings, and even then I vape. I'm actually a lot happier now. I spend way less money on herb, feel a lot better (I dream a lot more and can breath a lot better), and I def stay focused better and get more done during the day. But thast just me. We're all different and respond the herb in a different way. Don't give up![/quote]

Ya takin a breaks made me realize theres definantely positives to consistent sobriety but i also cant wait to get back to the ganj :D