Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Takin a break, WILL BE BACK! :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Ey, just thought i should let you stoners and stonettes know that i wont be postin up on the forums for a while, and i wont be smokin bud for a while either.

Shit in my life is gettin crazy, i need to get some stuff together, and during that process i aint smokin weed, so im not gonna tempt myself by comin on here and reading posts about smokin bud or lookin @ all these nice ass pictures.

The city has been a good home to me, i hope everyone the best, i should be back in a month or 2.

Thanks GC.

p.s- sorry if someone thinks this is in the wrong post section

oh yea another thing, if people think i am so fake, then stop messengin me on AOL and AIM, get off my sack. I know what i can and cant do, just because i dont hook ur bitch asses up.

Jankie u meh boy, keep in touch on that 9-8

2. bye bye!:wave: hope to see back here soon! good thing to see that you realize marijuana doesnt go with all situations in life too.

3. Good luck with everything, DiAmOnD RaStA!!! You'll be missed, dude. Get your shit together and come back home soon. I'll come up with something for you to test when you get back!!! :)

I don't know what's up with the "fake" shit but people need to get off your sack!!! :p

4. Good luck with everythin dub, see you around later. I haven't smoked for about three weeks now, hmm...I should do something about that.

5. good luck man! come back soon.

6. that is too cool :)

I believe that is incentive!

do what you gotta do DR! we'll always be here! you know that! :)

7. Haha, yeah...what ever happened to that?

8. Good luck dude and hope things get well for ya..
    Always good to see a fellow stoner take responsibility for his life and do the right things. Much respect for that.
    ..And they call weed a drug... HA

AKs

9. aight man, hopefully see you soon, dont forget aobut us.,

10. good luck w/ whatever is happening, or if ur just quitting for a bit good for u! i haven't been smoking for awhile but its still fun to talk to everybody at the city, maybe u could do that? one of my natural highs, besides music, is coming here and talking to all of u stoners lol. its just a fun place to hang out!

11. HEY EVERYONE!!! :) NEVER BEEN HAPPIER! LOL

Shit happened quicker then I thought, A LOT quicker!

I now have a tight ass job working for my uncle, with no piss tests, i am free to smoke whenever the fuck i want so i am back! haha

...it was a rough couple days, but thanks everyone for the support! hehe

YEY! I cant wait for meh 1st paycheck haha

12. Godamn, fast recovery, Congrats on the job bro!:smoke:

13. thanks man, it was totally unexpected! i was gonna get clean and shit and get a job... but then my uncle (who smokes regularly) came over to my house and offered me the job, i was like "damn, thats tight as fuck" lol

14. man thats hella sweet im really happy for you, keep it real!

15. Nice bro'!

16. ^ hooray indeed my milk making friend

17. nice! its always fun not to have to worry about things, and of course work w/ another pothead(s) lol.

18. keep it real diamond