Taken

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FenderBender22, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Who here watched the movie Taken with Liam Nelson? I watched it for the 4th time with my brother cause I've been trying to get him to watch it. Even for the 4th time I still think it's awesome.

2. i have a very particular set of skills...:cool:

3. Cool movie.

4. i will find you. and then i will kill you! one of the best films iv seen

5. I hear they ate making a taken 2 lol

6. taken 2?

Who the hell would fuck with that guy twice?!

7. This movie is such a win

8. I'm a preventer.

What do you prevent?

Bad things. From happening.

9. That's the best scene in the movie, that phone conversation.

Great film.

10. I also love the unintentional comedy in the scene where he's having dinner with the french guy he used to work with and he pulls a gun on Liam Neeson and proclaims that dinner is over. Every time I saw that scene it made me wonder how often a gun gets pulled out during dinner in France for the guy to have to explain that dinner was over, the gun being drawn wasn't enough indication.

11. #11 devilzlettuce, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Reading this thread makes me want to watch it again

12. I really liked Taken. Such a badass action film.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0hZ1KKpV54]‪particular set of skills‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. Yeah Liam Neeson is great in it. It makes me wonder whether trafficking happens like that in reality though. Like on the scale of the film. I know it does happen but in secret top floors of hotels? Sadly I kinda think it does..

15. I really liked Taken. Definitely one of my favorite action flicks of the past few years.

Edit: To the post above me...you better believe it happens. Probably on a bigger scale than the film shows, honestly.

16. Human trafficking for the sex trade is a huge problem worldwide. It happens in dirty old warehouses and posh high end hotels, plus everything in between.