taken by suprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nyc hotbox, Dec 1, 2009.

1. #1 nyc hotbox, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    so i was at my aunts house watching monday night football, and my aunt is always telling me to stay out of trouble, for some reason whenever i get introuble with the law she always finds out. but thats besides the point. soi m sitting there watching the game and i start smelling something, it gets stronger and stronger until i realize its the smell of dank ass bud, i go over to the night stand next to the couch open the first drawer, and what do i find in suprise? a bag with an ounce full of some great smelling shit:eek:. possibly sour diesel witch is a fav in my home. im just sitting there with a huge grin on my face. i was very suprised because i would never think my aunt smoke the ganja, at least not that much!. damn i dont know how to bring it up to her because she would feel very akward if i told her. but anyways anybody ever have an experience like this? :D:D

edit:
    so yeah i finaly got the balls to confront her, she was suprised at first but then it was cool, we lit up. heres a pic of the buds. shes the coolest ant. she hooked meup with a few grams of some good haze.
    [​IMG]

2. DUDE, heres what you have to do

go up to your aunt, whip out the bag and be like "i'm disappointed in you...disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner!" then proceed to whip whatever smoking device you prefer and get baked with her

3. Do this, I really wish I was in your feet cause I would TOTALLY do this.

4. This. :D

5. DO IT. PLEASE. DO IT.... and tell us what happened. :D

6. Or with that ounce, roll up a tiny bit of it into a joint and leave that in the bag too. Give her a little suprise :)

7. haaa thanks for the ideas. sounds like a plan!

8. Post results thats pretty funny

9. no doubtt.

10. hahahhaha. cool.

11. so yeah i finaly got the balls to confront her, she was suprised at first but then it was cool, we lit up. heres a pic of the buds. shes the coolest ant. she hooked meup with a few grams of some good haze.

[​IMG]

12. your aunty get better smoke than most gangstas:eek:
    i doubt even snoop smokin that good
    edit: holy shit :eek: