Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

takeing a piss wile high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlAsId HiT, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I'm sorry but it seems like things have gone a little too far. Let me clear them up.

Everything well high - Still the same as sober. A piss is piss, shit is shit, and sex is amazing. All I notice is that I piss for like 4 minutes strait after I smoke.

2. its feels like sex on the beach

3. Dudue you should go to a doctors and get some medical advice.

Sometimes drugs like LSD can give you STD's, and with new strains like skunk it sounds crazy but it happened to a friend of my uncles,

and he used to smoke ALL THE TIME. He could smoke an ounce in like one breath,

one day his addikshun was too hard for him, and he had to resort to buying 'roaches' from his dealer because he was so skint, he started gambling because the drugs were telling him to do things and taking over his mind

and thats why I don't do drugs but don't take my word for it, PM me and I'll give you more info on how my uncle got chlamidya from a dirty roach laced with ACID. And this stuff was like concentrated acid, it was worth $1000000 dollars but the dealer stole it with a gun.

He's in prison now because he ripped a koala's head clean off in the zoo, if only he had said no to cannabis when he still had the strength.

4. i always feel like i have to piss when high. even if i dont

5. I also get the effect where I don't think I need to piss but when I go there's at least a 30 second stream and all I'm thinking is "awwww yeaaaaa"

6. hahaha wtf?!?!