Take this CNN POLL - Vote YES

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Samuel Caldwell, Sep 8, 2011.

1. funny how the poll is showing 93% in favor of legalization.... 1000 votes is quite a bit too....

2. i love polls:D

spread the word:smoke:

3. A pro-legalization person shouldn't take pro- pot polls seriously.

Because things like this happens. Post a link to a crowd of pro-pot users, it skews the votes.

But to a regular voter reading the polling results, they might think it's time to get serious about legalization. - So remember it's all about the reader.

4. Everyone knows they are skewed because people link it to 4chan and message boards advocating for it. People against pot for the most part are not going to be up to date on the latest legalization news ect.

Thats why its so fun though, its like playing a game of go-carts against little girl. Boosts out attitude a little too, even though we all know that it wont mean shit.

5. I'm guessing it was you who posted the grasscity link in the comments...WIN.

6. voted.....yes :)

7. #8 Snugglebandit, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    I think its a very good thing for our cause if regular people run across these polls and see that 95 percent of the people are pro-legalization. They are much more likely to have a positive opinion and vote yes when they see 95 yes, 2 no, and 3 MMJ than if it was 60 yes, 30 no, 10 MMJ.

By the way does anyone know the actual numbers? yes, no mmj?

8. Another reverse psychology thread?

9. Voted yes lmao 94%

10. CNN and their polls...did you hear the one about them redoing a poll about the republican debate on the 5th? Ron Paul was voted the winner at like 78% and CNN reported a different poll that showed him at 0.

Online polls can not be taken seriously anyways, too much bias and deception possible.

11. There's nothing wrong with posting online polls to sites like this. You can bet that the anti-legalization dregs are posting the same links to their anti-legalization sites, and asking all their friends and members to vote no. It balances itself out in the long run. The fact that all these polls show that a huge majority of those taking these polls still want legalization in spite of said opposition is a very good thing.

12. As long as we have this lady on our side I think we can win this!

[​IMG]

13. #14 karunado, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

What a staggering number! Even with links being posted to pro-legalization sites, it is a CNN poll, a worldwide credible news source. Those numbers are awesome to me!

14. I remember a msnbc poll about whether MMJ should be legal and it had like 80% approval a few hours after it was posted and that was before the word spread to sites like this. Basically 80% of the random public were for it.

15. I've seen that happen a lot. Good eye. Believe it or not, the people who use marijuana are far and away more technologically savvy than those who don't.

We own the Internet. Too bad teh weedz makez us so stoopid lolz....

16. Oh...no..you...did...nt! :confused:;)

17. Well, its better than Faux news, even though CNN is quickly losing their grasp on their credibility. The Daily Show and Colbert Report is about the only news source I can trust for the straight up truth.

18. Seriously, we own the Internet. We could easily blow up any poll on any site on the web. Pot smokers know their tech.

19. Banish that line of thinking. It's too easily transferable.
    "Well, Barack Obama is better than John McCain."
    See? Lesser of two evils don't work, and both networks are two of the evils and one in the same. Media is all propaganda now.