Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Take It To The Dome"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkaSmoker, Jan 29, 2010.

1. I searched to see if there were any threads about this and i didn't find anything so sorry if i overlooked it. I have smoked for 4 years, but I'm still kind of a noob smoker, because I really haven't learned much about it. Anyway, the other day my friend was telling me about something called "taking it to the dome" where you inhale the smoke with both your nose and mouth and allegedly the THC goes straight through the brain. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

2. sounds like bullshit to me

3. Some people do inhale through there nose but thats more of a trick and not to get more high. Iv never heard of this myself but i have heard "Take it to the dome" used in a different meaning. That meaning would be just smoke it all. It's like the same thing as saying smoke it to the face, just smoke ALL of it.

4. The term "take it to the dome" is just a slang term. The feeling you get when you take that one huge hit is basically "taking it to the dome":smoking:

5. Where I'm from "taking it to the dome" means smoking an amount to yourself. i.e. I smoked a blunt to the dome. In haling through the nose doesn't get you higher.

6. I do french inhale and it works better. It is hard to do though if you put hash or keif in a bowl because they are a bit harsher.

7. [​IMG]

Is this what your friend was talking about?

he probably was just screwing with you. Its some internet joke.

8. do your nose or mouth lead to your brain? do they when combined?

9. the dome is ur head. the weed smoke is what u take into ur dome through the mouth. so go and take some smoke to ur dome

10. taking it to the dome is when you snort a pill, well thats what it means in tennessee anyways

11. HAHA I lolled.

12. I agree, "taking it to the dome" usually refers to snorting a powdered substance as the drug travels almost directly to the brain after snorting through nasal cavity. As far as weed, don't really know.

13. #13 Cysquatch420, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    How do people believe this kind of shit? I've said it before, all you have to do is sit back and think about it rationally for 10 seconds and you can smell bullshit like this from a mile away.

Yes it does. Think of how many capillaries line your nostrils. Its like inhaling through a second pair of lungs. It would get a good amount of the THC not absorbed in your lungs. I guess it wouldn't significantly increase the intensity of your high, but it will make your smoking a bit more efficient.

Like i said, think about things.

EDIT: Also, damn the person who posted that picture. Now I'm probably gonna try that if I'm super drunk and stupid or something.

14. a
    "Dome" means sucking dick. Like "getting head" is synonmous to "getting dome" but taking it to the dome means something else. Besides, wouldnt you want her taking it to the balls anyways?

Not really. It goes into the sinuses and is absorbed across mucousa into the blood stream, to the heart and then to the brain.