Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Take a peek at some art

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Not to be a spammer but I've reposted this thread here because not many of you travel down to the Artist's corner forum

Take a look at www.pasaquan.com

This is what my wife is afraid that I'll turn into one day. And you know what? She's right, I would love to do this to my house.

2. Nice huh,

Beautifull houses with nice colours and stuff.I would love to live in a house like that.
    Can you imagine:toking a joint on the balcony of such a wonderfull house in a nice,calm environment,sitting there with your girlfriend and your best friend all trying to get high.listening to tupac and Bob Marley.mmmm live is beautifull.

Ps:do they have clothes that fit with the houses?
    that would be cool,me and my balcony in the same color:)

3. HIGH All, pretty wild stuff BPP. I'll have to take some pics of the wood carvings around here I think you'd like them.

4. That is crazy. I'd love to toke a few and then look at that house for a few hours, I must say I was a bit taken back, but then I realized I was sober. Now that I'm somewhat higher, I can see what is happening to this house that makes it excellent. Isn't that guy the shit?

5. When springtime comes and the weather warms up, birds start chirping, and the flowers are blooming, I'm going to do exactly that. get stoned and spend a few hours walking the grounds of Pasaquan. I read that they used to entertain lots of flower children there back in the 70's.