Take a look at my setup and tell me what you think!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ms.NatureFaerie, Apr 10, 2009.

1. First off, thanks for all who has helped me in my many questions along the way. After much thought, reading, searching, etc...here is my setup lol.

My setup:

• Grow Tent - Size 48 x 48 x 78.5
    • Two - 4" Inline Duct Fan with flanges
    • Two - 6" Inline Duct Fan with flanges
    • Growbright 6 Inch Clip-On Fan for circulation on the plants
    • 400 watt Grow Light with Four Sided Horizontal Reflector
    • High Output High Pressure Sodium Bulb
    • High Output Metal Halide Conversion Bulb
    • Ten - 5 gallon plastic pots

Soil:

• FoxFarm Ocean Forest potting soil

Nutrients:

• GrowBig
    • BigBloom
    • TigerBloom
    • Advanced Nutrients OVERDRIVE Ultra Premium
    • Cha Ching

I am going to be growing 3 different strains in there (lowryder, oranja (local stuff), and some random bagseed. I have a lot of fans because I just don't want to chance temperature problems. My light isn't cooled so it gets pretty damn hot. I had it setup in a closet but the tent became the only logical solution due to temps in the 90's during a few days of light testing! Plus, not having an outlet in a closet is quite the pain in the ass. Anyway, my setup seems OK right? Any estimates on what I could yield as a minimum?

Thanks for looking!
    :wave:

2. #2 thosevacanteyes, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Sounds like you are definitely on the right track with that setup. Got pics?

-C

3. Sounds like you did your research but are you really trying to stuff 10 plants under that 400w?? If you were planning on doing a SOG I would suggest smaller size containers.

4. You know your stuff keep up the good grow.:smoking:

5. No lol. The pots just came in a 10 pack. I am going to put probably half or so under there.

Thanks for the input all! I have no pics yet because the tent and stuff is in the mail lol. Glad to know its a nice setup though. I had faith in it after all my reading but I dunno...I just needed some outside opinions.

:smoking: