Take a look at my baby and tell me if you see something wrong.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by reno420, Jan 23, 2013.

1. She's 2 weeks n 1 day into flowering would appreciate the info.

2. Here's a some pics of one of them.

image-421821366.jpg

image-3561878276.jpg

image-4275504368.jpg

image-931480252.jpg

3. What kind of light are you using? I'm on day seven of flower and believe my buds are just a little bigger then yours. I'm under 1600 watts of hps though

4. They look great though. What kind of nutes you using? I'm using the technaflora flower recipe

5. I'm only using 4 26 watt cfls which are giving me a total of 8400 lumens. It's my first grow and to tell you the truth I didn't think I would get this far since they were bag seeds but hey it's working soo far so that's good enough for me plus it's a really fun learning experience. And I am using tiger bloom and big bloom from fox farm.

6. Cool man as long as you're enjoying yourself and learning along the way then you're on top :) I like the fox farm line I just like the technaflora line a little better I think they cover micro nutes a little better. Like I said everything is looking good though congrats on females

7. Feel free to check out my grow its in indoor growing section titled new grow room

8. They look great dude. We are using the exact same lighting and mine are doing fine. They look exactly like yours. Bag seed week 2 flowering. Check out my thread bro and tell me what you think.

9. Thanks and I will take a look.

10. Thanks man. And yeah I'll check it out especially if we are using the same lighting. By the way what type of nutes are you using?

11. No nutes and only faucet water with some dirt that I got while fishing. I wanna leave the nutes out this grow.

12. Are you checking the ph of the faucet water that your feeding them. But besides that they look good for not using any nutes.

13. look pretty fuckin' good to me!

14. Naw man I don't check that shit. Just love and lots of talking to them.

15. Haha yeah I do the same I be smoking and having conversations with mine telling them how beautiful they are and how good they are going to be when they grow up and how much I'm going to enjoy them and remember them for being my first babies lmao I think I got carried away haha

16. They like that shit bro. They love being talked to. Mine love when I sing "I feel good" by James Brown to them.

17. Beautiful!

Just subbed.