Take a large amount of mushrooms or lsd for your first time?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by codybridges69, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone every take a very large amount of mushies or acid for their first time tripping? If so, how was it and how much did you take? I am just interested because I am thinking about taking about 3 hits of acid and I have never tripped. I just want a very big experience that I will always remember

2. from what i understand of acid any amount it will be memorable your first time. but by all means if u have the right set and setting with a sitter go ahead.

for me 2 hits i will hopefully try this weekend.

3. Yeah I know what you are saying. I have read so many trip reports and just want to have an insane first trip if you know what I mean. I know to go in with a good mind set, which is why I think I can handle a large first trip. I would only do this if I am having a really really good day.

4. your first trip will be memorabe no matter what...three will me a CRAZY time...my first time i took 2.5 and it was NUTS....i wouldnt recommend taking three your first time though...id take 2 then see how youre feeling like 2.5 hours later before taking the other cause by just straight up eating all three you could easily freak the fuck out and that would be no fun

5. I took about 4grams of Mushrooms my first go around, and while it is one of the greatest experiences of my life, even today, I kind of wish I had bumped it back to 3g.

6. You don;t want to take too much on your first time. You don\'t know how you will react and the more you take the more likly you will have a bad trip. One of my friends has a bad trip and didn\'t even know what he was doing. Lets just say it ended up being a really bad night for eveyone.

7. my first lsd experience was after i took a qt of shrooms, and then i hit 4 hits of cid. honestly it was great but not the \"lsd\" trip i hear about. but i did feel a obe covering effect.

take the shrooms first once the trip starts to start hit the cid. have fun, btw i use to trip on dxm aloot

8. True.

Seriously, with any drug it\'s ALWAYS better to go with too low of a dose than too high. You don\'t know how any drug is going to be, or how it\'s going to make you feel. It doesn\'t matter how much you\'ve read or researched (which are still important things to do,) you don\'t know until you\'ve done it yourself.

Find out what it\'s like for YOU before you go trying to have the craziest trip you possibly can.

You need to realize that although yes, some drugs CAN be pretty fun, this doesn\'t mean just take as much as you can and you\'re going to have that much of a better time. It doesn\'t work that way at all, and there are some profound emotional and psychological changes going on especially with a psychedelic that are going to hit you hard and catch you off-guard if you aren\'t careful.

9. First time on mushies I gobbled down a big bag. Had no idea how much I was supposed to do but it was crazy, I\'m gonna say it was around 5.5-6 grams. It was a total mindfuck, I couldn\'t comprehend anything, it was like a really intense salvia trip except I still knew what I was. Amazing visuals though, I almost reccomend it just because it gave me a huge appreciation for the power of mother nature, well not really but it definately did change me and gave me new insight. Go big or go home lol, just remember it ends in a couple hours. Doing this obviously isn\'t for everyone though.

10. Why bumb the thread, not enough advise?

11. Idk man. I just wanted to hear some more experiences. Is that alright?

12. Why does it matter why he bumped the thread, you his mommy?

13. I took 2 gel tabs for my first trip and it was great, id recommend atleast 2 any time you trip

14. You took it the wrong way, I was really asking why. I thought there was an unanswered question I didn\'t see.

You guys all need to take a chill pill. Smoke a bowl, we need love here, not hate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.