Tailz In The Dungeon

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tailz, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #61 GarrillaGrower, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    lollipopping has helped me with my watering issues and cuts down on processing all that bottom stuff. I did not do it in my pheno hunt, but I can't wait to get back to it.

2. #62 Tailz, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    currently 4 under the 1000w
    buuuuut, these plants had a 3 month veg so they are enormous..
    after these ill do about 8 flowering at a time...
    5 & 3 gallon fabric pots

3. im slowly getting to this..
    i have alot of work under there.
    i should take a couple pics..

4. I'm a big fan of cutting out the undergrowth. Not only does it provide more energy to the main nugs, it provides better air flow around the pot level.m

5. Yeah and I am too lazy to process weed that no one wants to smoke.

6. Made it to the new thread =)

7. welllllcome...

8. Gonna make a new thread at the end of this grow too =) Hoping I can get most of the people to follow to the new thread.

9. I'll be there homie.

I was never a fan of trimming when I did outdoor, but its almost mandatory indoor. Can't turn down increased yield that requires minimal effort :lol:

10. Trimming other than lolipoping? When? Veg? Tips?

Personally I only trim fan leaves when they are blocking light to a bud site.

12. Trimming other than lolipoping? When? Veg? Tips?
    </blockquote>
    I just did this this week. Yeah I'm veggin right now. Trimming as in leaves blocking budsites. Is that what lollipopping is?

We may call it something different down here lol. I think we're talking about the same thing.

Personally I only trim fan leaves when they are blocking light to a bud site.
    </blockquote>
    That's what I was talking about. Damn fan leaves swelling up and blocking my tops. I still have some work to do later in that area >_>

13. lollipooping is removing all growth from the bottom 3-6" of plants depending on size...

14. *
    Ahh, I see...I'll have to try that out some time. 

15. #75 b.real, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    thats if your light isnt strong enough to penetrate to the bottem most flower clusters. since my plants are usually 18" or less, and i use a 150 watt (that penetrates about 3 feet id say), i only lollipop a little bit.

plus, pruning makes stronger plants. i would never remove fan leaves though

if you want to find wonderful lollipopping checkout bigrams journal

I've enjoyed watching your wife's tits grow. err I mean your plants grow....

Still one of my favorite sigs  :laughing: 

Look forward to the new thread. I might even have one to recommend in the near future  :rolleyes:

17. So is growth referrring to bbud sites or the whole branch??

one bud at a time

18. I do the whole branch.

19. #79 briguychi, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    My girls in Tailz-supervised grow #2 are a lil young for this, but I've seen Tailz do the whole branch also...

20. On all my plants the bottom branches make some of the best secondary tops.. i will pluck popcorn sites up 6" but i aint givin up branches.. i got a slh that the bottom branches are higher than the top.. mega supercrop opp...

one bud at a time