Taibbi asks, "Will Goldman Sachs prove greed is God?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dickie4:20, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Haven't they done that already?

2. So he thinks the Tea Parties are pro-Goldman Sachs and fraud? Really?

And I think even Rand would call the Paulson deal fraud. :confused:

3. #4 Dickie4:20, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    Have they been protesting Wall St.? They might no be pro-Goldman Sachs or pro fraud, but the certainly arent and havent been protesting Goldman Sachs and the people who defrauded the American people on Wall St.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EEw6Ijz0Aw"]YouTube - TYT Debates Libertarian Wayne Allyn Root[/ame]

This tea party movement is one part Dick Armey and company fake astroturf protest, one part angry McCain and Palin soreloserman, one part abortion clinic protester, one part white nationalist militia movement/gun rights nuts, one part ClusterFox/Glenn Beck brain dead watcher, one part anti-immigration Lou Dobbs/Tom Tancredo fan, one part southern racist that isnt done fighting the Civil War yet and one part Ron Paul/Libertarian.

4. Hey, I'm a gun rights nut, and I'm a pretty fuckin' liberal guy (not so much on the white nationalist front, though I did laugh because one of my friends is a pseudo-white nationalist (sans racism) and a hardcore gun rights person). I actually think the gun laws in this country (if refined and tweaked a little bit more) serve as an excellent model for the legalization of all drugs.