Tahoe og

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Joshkl, Jul 11, 2012.

1. hello grasscity. first grow im posting on here. last grow was Cinderella 99 and Cotton Candy Kush and under just t5s. turned out surprisingly great. the buds were sticky and pretty dense. not the popcorn nugs I was expecting. So this second go around I chose Tahoe Og. Because I have heard nothing but good things about it. And how it is one of the most potent OG's. Heres some pics.
    [​IMG]
    all four

[​IMG]
    lst

[​IMG]
    strong one

[​IMG]

this one right here i don't understand is growing at an unusual slow rate. it is the same height as the other plants. but the leaves are growing are still very small. it is taking a while. anyone know what could be the problem?

thanks. any info is great info.

2. Hey man. Is this gonna be a thread you keep updated? I'm about to order this strain within the week :)

As far as the one with slow growth, the leaves look kinda yellow, maybe somethin with your nutes? Maybe just a runt with different genetics? Maybe a male? She could have just gotten stunned at some point and is a lil behind.

How long do you veg your plants in that hydro system? How big is your setup?

3. yea ill try to keep this thread updated as i move along. the smaller plant seems to have much more compact inner nodal growth. while the others are much more stretched out. i thought it could of been early flowering or something but theirs not signs of that.

as my set up goes. just using a 2 ft global greenhouse lighting t5. with 55w bloom red spectrum bulbs. in a 2ft by 2ft Hydrofarm Megagarden Ebb and Flow. Using Cutting Edge Solutions 3 stage micro bloom grow. all four plants are being bonsai lst'd. and a screen is being put in.

4. heres some updated crappy cell phone pics. got the canopy all level. and did alot of lsting. had a little bit of spider mite problem and sprayed too much 3 and 1 and burned my leaves. so gonna have to wait about a week for it to heal from the shock. heres some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]