Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tahoe Og Wax + Medicali Survival Kit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Jul 21, 2014.

1. #1 birdouttahell, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405949421.461634.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405949432.828258.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405949441.128195.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405949451.394846.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405949597.062279.jpg
    Just made the switch to concentrates only and loving it. The wax burns really clean picked up 4g for $140 hoping it'll last me at least a month. The rig is a Simba Glass incycler my buddy bought smoothest piece I've ever hit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks sick man, would love to hit that

3. Nice!!! The Beverly Hills of toking tools! Thanks for posting :)

4. If your in a medical state those prices are a little high for the quality of that oil. If you are in a non med state then prices are good/about right for said quality

Trim Nazi

5. Damn how I wish my city had wax easier available. I had some Tahoe og flowers n it was one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Wax kinda looks gross..

7. The wax is really clean, tastes great and is fully purged, melts into a nice amber oil. I'm in Michigan and the legality of concentrates has been on and off, the other connect I have for wax is selling lower quality almost green wax for $50 a g flat rate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. in my opinion it looks ok. pretty similar to what I would get for $35 a gram. it's not the most beautiful stuff, but it'll get you high. I've found that the $35/g stuff gets you pretty similarly to high as the $60/g stuff, just the flavor, harshness, etc are leagues apart. 

nonetheless, enjoy. though I don't really understand why you have the bong in the last picture, can you hook the pen up to the bong? 

9. He said it was his buddies rig?? :Confused:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 birdouttahell, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    It's a recycler....for dabs. Like that should have to be explained. You torch it, put a dab on it and get high. Durrrrrrrrrr. Also notice the torch in the pic :idiots:

And everyone saying its questionable wax doesn't know what they're talking about. The slime colored container is throwing the light off...it would look different in a white or clear container trust me on this one. Looks like a mix of honey and pure gold on the dab tool ;)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum