Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tahoe og saved me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by arsonik187, Aug 23, 2012.

1. So bout 2 weeks ago I caved in and renewed my mmj card. I did it on a day I was getting a big check from work so I could go club hopping ( visit every dispensary I can to get as many ftp gifts as I could) ended up only going to 4 places. Got myself about a half ounce that I payed for between them and as for freebies a cool glass airtight jar, 2 pipes, a grinder. (hardly anyone throws ftp a free gram any more) anyways here I am two weeks later and I'm to the point that smoking the meds was only medicating myself for 30-45 minutes honestly I thought it was about time for a t break. Then I went a picked up some tahoe og. Now if you haven't had the pleasure of smoking this strain. I want you to stop reading right now and go get some. ( ready... Set... Go!!) A real heavy smoke and no less than 30 seconds after exhale that heavy tingling body high starts to take effect and next thing you know your couch locked got the munchies but you don't want to waste any energy to get up and go to the kitchen.