Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tahoe OG Kush indoor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by User 361892, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I had never had this before but I just got a little nug from a friend. Super crystally and very pungent smell. Lemme know what you all think :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank as hell, man. Nice pickup

3. Thanks for the props man!

He's got some LA Confidential drying too that I'm going to snag some pics of.

4. Lookin like some FLAME! Damnnnnn sonnn

5. what camera/lense do you have?

6. nice man i love my OG's

7. one of my fav strains looks almost similar to the batch i had a while back

8. Haha you guys are awesome :smoke:

Canon PowerShot A590IS. It's actually an old point and shoot I bought a few years ago. For the money it takes great macro shots, otherwise it's pretty 'meh' all around.

[​IMG]

And dude! Thank you for linking me to nugshots!! I hadn't seen that site before, but I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time there now :D

9. Tahoe OG is close to the top of my list. You're gonna sleep great tonight, that's for sure.

10. this guy knows:p

good frosty pickup dude tell ur friend hes a g

11. You bet I will, and I'm sure he'll appreciate the props. He doesn't show his stuff to a lot of people and he doesn't have internet so I'm sure he'll enjoy the comments.

Thanks man :)