Tahoe and Exodus Cheese 24/7 or 18/6?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mickey121, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Howdy folks! New grow. 2 Cali Connection (Buddah) Tahoe and 2 Greenhouse seeds Exodus Cheese 5 days from seed. They are 3" to 4" under a 2'x2' 8 lamp t-5 65k spectrum bulbs, 24/7. I will transplant in a week or so to 3 gallon containers and continue vegging. When ready I will switch over to a air cooled 400watt HPS. My question is, do I go 18/6 for veg or continue 24/7??? It's the age old question, again, is there a right answer? Thanks for any input! Bummer, can't load pic, what gives?

2. I would go 18/6 just to save on electricity. I only have one grow under my belt but it was vegged with 24/0. My plant always kind of looked like crap during veg, but when I switched over to 12/12, she started looking way healthier and seemed to grow even faster. This left me to believe that MJ loves having a dark period. 24 hour light is not natural, and while it may have some benefits, I think it does more harm than good. Of course this is just my opinion based on my limited experience with it. I'm sure some strains take 24/0 better than others.