Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tactile Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by topdog82, Jun 27, 2011.

1. How often, when, and with what strains do you guys get tactile pleasure?

Tactile pleasure is when it feels good to touch.
    Last night, I was chillin after a long day at work, taking nice rips of top shelf indica off my bong. I stratched my face and thought to myself "Damn that felt good" and then rubbed my cheek and thought "My cheeks are so damn soft...DAMN"
    No homo
    Obviously I sound kinda gay right now, but I dont care cuz its awesome
    I personally have never done ecstasy, but the "pleasure" you feel on your skin when on ecstasy is tactile pleasure. I think it only happens after smoking a fair amount of really good bud

2. I used to get this and still to some extent. It happens everytime i smoke alot of good stuff

3. everyone gets horny when their high. thats why its a great way to start off most dates. ;)

4. absolutely start dates like that! lol

dude if you ever get tactile pleasure again lay down in a cold bed or walk around on nice carpet barefoot.