Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TacoTurds pickup thread (Updated Frequently)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TacoTurd, Aug 10, 2009.

1. So i havent really been posting any of my pickups because of the lack of a good camera. Now i have purchased a pretty nice camera and i will update this thread with all my pickups. they will always be dank.

Name: Moonfruit

Genetics: Blue Moon x Sour Diesel

Smoke: Very Smooth

High: Cerebral. Makes you think.

I picked up a quarter of this 2 days ago. Got done with that the same day. Picked up another quarter yesterday and I only have this gram left.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice bud and dammm 2 quarters in 2 days :smoking:

3. I go through it pretty fast.

I think i smoked 8 times yesterday, out of 8 different bongs, at 8 different peoples houses hahaha.

4. This bud really makes you hungry. Honestly, I went through probably 10 pounds of food yesterday.. lol maybe an overexaggeration but it felt like I ate that much. I even threw up from eating too much..

5. soft!

6. It's called self restraint, learn it! Dank lookin buds tho, nice and fluffy lookin :smoke:

7. seven grams in two days? Did you and you alone smoke all of that? Do you only use a bong? lol geeze dude.

Awesome pickup though, looks amazing and the name is cool.

8. Man that Moonfruit has some killer red hairs man shit looks super delicious.

9. shit looks crazzzzzzy, how much was the quarter?

10. $100 a quarter. And I smoked it with buddys of mine.

11. Oh and it was 14 grams in 2 days.

I have aquired some real Jamaican Herb. I will post pictures of it. I will not go into details as to how it was aquired.

12. Here is a picture. It was pretty nice to have a special occurence of this kind of bud. Very old school kind of high.

Name: No Name (Origins: Jamaica)

Genetics: ???

Smoke: Pretty Smooth

High:
    Very strong body stone/ Mental high.

[​IMG]

13. niceee bud

14. Name: Super Silver Haze

Genetics: idk?

Smoke: Smooth, hard, nice

Rating: 8

[​IMG]

15. Ready for some Cheesewreck?

LOL

Genetics: cheese x trainwreck
    High: really nice.
    Rating: 9/10

16. oops no pic sorry
    [​IMG]

17. you must be rich?? or have a really good fuckin job huh...

18. Not rich at all. Just some leftover money.

19. if you can spend 100 dollars a day on weed then yeah... you've got a pretty fuckin good job haha that's more than most people MAKE total for an entire days work, not knockin ya just sayin that is quite a bit of cash to drop

20. are you kidding me, that bud looks like garbage