Taco leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jdevil33, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Like a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. This strain is weird males produce seeds which are not hermie seeds the plant decides if it wants to be tall and lanky or short and bushy

3. Unstable genetics Im guessing. By buddy told me that you want to find something that repeats itself over and over again.

4. Eh how rare can a male hermie-ing into a female be? It happens the opposite way so often but nobody ever really just grows males out like that to see... id put my money on the male hermied so it could produce its own offspring... idk just my guess I could be completely wrong but it makes sense to me... I'd be worried about hermie traits in flowering females lol.

5. No the seeds aren't hermies unless you get a male then you get more seeds it's weird

6. Has it bin foggy there or lack of light due to weather?

7. In California all there is is sun

• Like Like x 1
  8. It'll be fine OP I'm sure it'll harden up... but as the other poster said silica works fine... I personally use protekt. You're doing a fine job growing it though if you keep on track like you are the plants will be fine come harvest...

Grow journal

9. I'm in California and where I am it has bin cloudy for the past few days. I beleave this has caused my leaves to droop and taco a little

10. Well i've been getting straight sun

11. Also purple leaf stems any help???

12. Same here all in the past 5 days. What are your night temps? It's 57 here right now I think this might have something to do with it

13. Same temps

14. whats the humidity

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. can be 3 things lack of magnesium
    cold temps.
    or genetics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Guys, purple stems are caused by lack of potassium. This can be cause by PH, cold temps, or imbalance in your anions. Still potassium issues however.

17. I haven't fed so i started using the flora series by general hydroponics