Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taco bells commercials Are made for stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheyCallMeZach, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Watch a taco bell commercial when your high. You will never want taco bell more in your life.

Ps. I'm sips high.

2. Taco bell is nasty.

3. Thats so true, When i hear the radio commertials it ALWAYS reminds me of harold N kumar rofl :D

4. That shit is gross.

5. Eh, I like taco bell, but REAL tacos are 1000000x better.

6. A lotta people say "Taco Bell" gives them the runs. It doesn't do that to me, but it sure does travel the intestine train faster than anything else I ate before :confused_2:

7. i know it's seems nasty, but it tastes soooooooooo good

8. I wish I had some Taco Bell right now...

9. yo I don't care how nasty people think that shit is, a cheesy potato burrito, and a chicken quesadilla is fucking bomb as hell when you're baked.

10. id rather have to survive on my own shit than to eat taco bell

lol if you go their website they have a section to assure people they use real meat. i mean come on

11. Taco Bell by me closed down. This really makes me sad now. :(

12. I made tacos tonight, and theres still a pan full of taco meat left..
    :D

13. I want a woman taco right now.

14. I think they're made for hungry people.

15. It's 88% beef, thats good enough for me if I'm only having it once a month..

16. Because of a bunch of people went around saying it wasn't.

The $2 meal deals and the $5 boxes are the best thing ever. Plus the hot sauce packets go great with mexican food at home.

17. blahblahblah tacobell is nasty blahblahblah whatever. [​IMG]

A grilled stuffed steak burrito is just too damn tasty.

18. #19 TheyCallMeZach, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You made me drool dude