Taco Bell

Discussion in 'General' started by gump, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Two of my friends have eaten the bean burritos and smoked some bud then puked. seperate night, different taco bell, different bud, same color puke(orange) Im beginning to think there is something about the food there...

2. Its The Cheese, They Keep It Out, So It Goes Bad..Happened to Me..

Ps, Im not completely sure if its the cheese, but it makes sense haha..and ew Taco Bell is nasty, i will never eat there again.

3. hummm....orange puke...

looks alot like that NASTY orange GREASE ladin meat the slop into those el cheapo tacos....why do ya think they are so CHEAP....because the MEAT is scraps the are loaded with fat...hence grease bomb...

if bean burritos are the problem....Id look at the taco sause....that stuff always made me sick.....it has a wicked after taste that would make a maggot puke..

4. I like to refer to it as TacoHell

5. dude i dont know what ur talkin about but taco bell is the bombest shit when ur ripped

6. not because of smoking, but i know what ur friends feel like. i ate a bunch of taco bell (near my hometown) and then took the train back into the city. the train was really crowded, and i had my bike with me, so i got off a few stops early and just booked it on my bike. 15min later at my apartment, i got to see that orange sludge.

7. when at the bell i refrain from their meat/ beans

the only thing ill order besides a wrap is a chicken and cheese burrito with some fire sauce, there really isn't any other worthwile grub at the bell

8. I can only eat 2-3 without feeling sick,never thrown up but it just gets nasty after awhile, their nachos and cinnamon twists are awesome

9. You're just beginning to wonder about their food, lol...

10. Fuck Taco Bell.

Poppeye's. This place is the holiest fast food establishment in my area.

11. im ok when eating Taco Bell, Mc ds always makes me feel like shit after eating it but never got sick from it ( dont eat it any more ) B.K is the best tho, we dont have one in our town so we have to drive about 30 mins to get to it. It becomes a harold and kumar adventure type thing looking for the B.K lol

12. I love Taco Bell's bean burritos...every time I'm there I get 2-3 of their ½-pound ones (with no onions, of course). Cheap, filling, tasty food.

13. taco bell rocks period they can serve dirt mixed with shit id eat it.

14. They actually put a special chemical in it just to make the stoners and drunks puke.
    It's a conspiracy I tell you!

15. i wouldnt doubt it. thier meat is like.... not real or something. then agian, i could care less... i eat when im hungry... and when im stoned im hungry... therefor im hungry when in stoned...

16. i dont like bean burritos id probly yack too. go for the quesadillas or sum chalupas ull b good oh ull b good....

17. Taco Bell is alright, Ive had it alot lately. So i got tired of it. But I usually get a Crunch Wrap, Thoose are good as hell.

18. LoL... Consumerism.. gatta love it!! We should all get T-shirts made that say "I'm a slave to the corporations"
    Of course their food is screwed up... you don't really think you're going to get good food anywhere that you didn't grow or raise yourself? Between the chemicals and additives added to EVERYTHING, You're eating as much processed, dyed and chemically altered crap as you are actual nutrious substance to fuel your body... but just enough fuel to get you to the next fast food shop! They are all the same... any fast food place is just that, a fast food place... I expect to hurl after I eat any fast food... well I figure it's gonna come out one end or the other... I like home made taco's myself... Taco bell isn't one of our favorite places, but every once in a while we'll stop by... My friend used to work there... she also calls it tacohell...

~ Terpsichore

19. I don't care if their meat is ground cow dick, Taco bell is SOOOO tasty. CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME = GOD

20. heh....WOW......you guyz have some weird ideas on the problem.....LOL...highly interesting...but seriously......have you ever thought that maybe its just the food itself.......like just something that dont want to settle with you're stomach......for those that like the taste but still get sick.......I luv grape n orange soda's...but its just something that duzn't want to settle with my stomach so it makes me sick every time.................haha I ono just something from personal experience and seeing that kind of thing. As for my liking of taco bell...HAH.....its my all time favorite place I could live on that shit totally.......nachos, regular tacos(hard or soft, doesnt matter), and ESPECIALLY the Grande Soft Taco...........heh....thinking on that I havent been there for a couple months.....looks like its time to go for me :p .....anywayz dude..thats the best I can do for ya, just maybe that kind of food wont settle with ya......and good luck figurin it out man....