Taco Bell Sued, not real "food"

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Jan 26, 2011.

1. When it's determined that the lawsuit is correct, then sure.

As I said earlier, remember this bitch? Should Wendy's be required to advertise how much finger is in their chili when there isn't any finger in their chili? If you're retarded and assume all lawsuits to be patently true, sure.

2. #62 DaiLLeSTeL, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    fast food or slow food.. im expecting 100% food.

who the fuck could be find with 80% bullshit?

oh yess, it is too selfish to serve real food.

that would mean it is fine to serve you only 20% bud, and 80% percent seeds nd stems.

3. do you really think they are putting in 100% beef when they are selling it for 99 cents?

4. 1. I like Subway.

2. I agree.

5. that's absolutely fine, because you have the choice to *gasp* go somewhere else

6. That looks like strawberry ice cream....

Also, FFFFFUUUUU. But the chicken is a little more expensive :( now I know why..

7. I agree with this as well. As long as they don't go around saying it's 100% weed no stems, I'm fine.

8. I thought it was a snake this whole time.

9. different because of the magnitude of the case, and no one had a means of discerning the quality. they advertise food, im expecting just food. nothing else.

i buy bottle water, i expect pure water.

10. What about the FDA possibly allowing 20% meat content to be consumed. That is a fact not up for dispute.

Also, did you see where it said the person with the law suit isn't asking for money? The finger lady was.

11. that's mad funny. a grilled stuffed horse meat burrito

12. What is funny about this? Horse meat is leaner than beef, so you'd actually be doing your body a favor.

13. #73 Fëanor, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    Me neither.

I eat Taco Bell beef and will continue to. But this isn't "clogging up the legal system with tripe." They are going to great lengths at their own expense just to make Taco Bell tell the truth.

You can't sell something as "beef" if it's only 35%. It's false advertising and lying. If they said "tasty 35% beef concoction" I would still eat it and I would be happy.

Just like you can't sell something as a "desk" if it's only 35% of a desk. And you can't sell something as "gasoline" if it's 35% gasoline and 65% tap water.

14. Well here's the thing. Even if the story was fake, usually there isn't finger in your chili. With taco bell your "beef" is always 35% beef.

15. Absolutely not.

Fat and tastiness are inversely proportional.

Eating cow is doing my body a favor, because my body enjoys eating tasty things.

16. Have you ever had horse? I've heard it's fantastic.
    I love horses so I don't think I could eat one, but I'm not opposed to others enjoying the meat as long as it's humanely raised and slaughtered.

It would just depend on what you like, I love venison way more than I like beef and it's leaner. :p

17. Actually...the main point that they were wanting to make was not the lone fact that their "beef" is not real beef or if it is higher than the standard low...the main point was that since they don't advertise openly all the other ingrediets (extenders aside) including wheat products...so if someone was going to order something from tacobell that wouldn't cause immediate harm to your body (if you eat normally very healthy, one bite off a taco from there ist going to do any harm...unless that bite is only of the beef and you have a wheat allergy)
    ;)

18. In the end, no matter what you eat or how healthy you are, sadly you will die.

19. so what does 20% ovaries and 80% testicles look like? ..... ..... .. . .

20. Do you really want to know is the question.