Taco Bell Employee Licks Taco Shells, Post Photo To Facebook.

Discussion in 'General' started by colorado4, Jun 4, 2013.

1. I don't care if someone licks my taco. In fact, I'll be damned if it doesn't get me slightly aroused...

Here we go all mad at large letters. If its not caps letters, its this.lol. Get the fuc off these? Whats is the obsession to hate on larger letters?

3. I'm not mad or hating. I think that was pretty obvious. It is a bit annoying to look at though. If it really bugged me I would just add you to my ignore list. 

Well.. good for you? Not all people are the same.

Simple person. Get  over it

6. #26 Lockout, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    Why do you increase the font size on all of your posts? You think you deserve extra viewing from visitors?

The guy who licked the burritos is pretty silly for posting a picture of it, but it doesn't hurt anyone. If the people eating don't know and if the person serving them doesn't have any disease which passes through saliva, it's all fine with me. In fact, it get's me aroused. This man is in no way a bad person.

7. Well for one thing, what the hell is the point of overly large colorful text in the first place? 

It also makes you have a childish vibe to you, because that's generally what 8-12 year olds do. 

Here are some points:
    1. Serves no purpose
    2. Childish
    3. Annoying to read for some
    4. Looks way less professional 

8. Seems more people in this thread need to consume more cannabis.....chill out.

Back on topic: I hope the guy gets fired and if any legal action can be handed down, that he gets it.

Why? How does it harm anyone? Legal action? It's not against the law to lick someone's food.

It's unfair. The default font size should be used by everyone except in extreme cases. If we were to use different font sizes, the people using the biggest letters would get more attention. Everyone should get equal attention.

11. It's not just the middle of the taco stack, it's all of them. Look at how he holds the tacos. Even if he washed, rinsed, and sanitized his hands, it is still a food hazard the way his face and hands are all over the tacos.

12. Someone who lives near that particular taco bell should make 50 or so copies of that picture, and paste them all over that taco bell.

Ridgecrest, CA

13. On second thought it probably is a prank. Those shells were probably getting discarded.

14. Indeed.

</blockquote>
    That bright yellow font is blinding

15. Yea...that is gross. I've worked at two different McDonald's in my time and have never seen something like that. Most fast food workers I know heed the advice of the golden rule haha

16. Highlight over this to see it

i bet that dude got fired, or hopefully he did...at least it was a taco bell though, red burrito is better

I don't see what the problem is. I'd get aroused if I knew there were workers behind the counter doing kinky stuff with my food...

We don't make enough money to do kinky things with your food...

Although if you ever come in and slip me a $20 I'll see what I can do

Doesn't harm anyone? How do you know he doesn't have a disease? Even if he doesn't and I found out I had consumed something he licked, if the law didn't address the issue, I would take it upon myself to address it.

Absolutley. McDonald's is not a bad company to work for.