Taco Bell 5$ Box

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mөsh, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. your not missing much
    but at the same time what the guck?!?!
    that's the best thing in the world
    "man I'm high and super hungry but I don't feel like cooking"
    hey I can get this full danke meal for 5 buck

2. #22 MastaSkunk, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    Taco bell is nasty. I grew out of fast food years ago. Stuff will kill ya.

I go to a taqueria down the street from me called mesquite. Get a couple jerk chicken tacos and I'm good to go.

3. Word up! A nice carne asada torta sounds bomb right now.

4. Both KFC and Taco Bells $5 boxes are beyond fresh.

I'm fucking starving right now, too.

5. I ate a gordita crunch one last night, I think they are one of the best things taco bell has.

6. I usually go value menu when I go to taco bell. One chicken burrito + one 5-layer burrito + one potato soft taco = less than $3. ;)

7. I can't stand KFC... right up the street there is an A&W and KFC in one, I love A&W as fast food. I'm not much for fast food these days though, I'll stick to homemade munchie foods!!:D

8. when that box first came out it was like 3 bucks and change but that only lasted for a month
    i was eating good for cheap

9. I used to love the chicken burrito, til they shrunk it :(

10. I prefer dominos. Taco bell causes me stomach problems.

11. Yuck. Dominos cheese tastes like feet.

You aren't from NY!

12. Domino's is horrible.

Local Pizzeria > Papa Johns > Pizza Hut > Dominos/Little Caesars

13. Especially since there's about 50 pizza places per town in new york lol.

14. This. The real shit's the best.

15. damn, its 12:30am, im a little stoned, and I kinda want some taco bell. Well, I do have some old pizza in the fridge too, that could taste good if I warmed it up. Or nachos, but idk, not feeling those. Only taco bell....maybe I will go.

16. Ive had it once, and it was great. But I dislike spending 5+ bucks at fast food, when I can make more efficient use of money. Usually I stick to spending around 3$ or lower. Unless I'm really fucked up or really hungry.

17. What happened to my Spicy Chicken Crunchwraps?

Mother fuckers...

18. Lol, I can't tell you how many times I have said fuck it and just thrown everything in a bag without a box because people will order like 4 of them at a time haha

The chicken flatbread is bomb, but I don't go for the burrito supreme and cinnamon twists though.

19. No.

Chalupa supremes with cheesy fiesta potatos. I miss the 7 layer nachos they used to have :(

20. It's only five dollar bucks, what a steal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.