Taboo: Drugs (new episode on National Geographic tonight)

Discussion in 'General' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Oct 15, 2008.

1. anyone here watch the show Taboo on National Geographic? well, tonight a new episode is coming on and it's about drugs. I haven't found any info on the episode or any previews other than a short few second commercial on NatGeo. it showed a rasta blazin and said "Drugs - Religion" which really caught my eye.

im not sure if anyone here ever watches this show but if you do, im expectin tonight to be a really good episode

2. #2 notbakedenough, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
    orly... I'll be sure to check the guide for it. Taboo has always been an interesting show.

EDIT: erm.. its not on tonight. Well at least not on the national geographic that I get on Bell ExpressVu.

3. Thanks dogg, I watch this show, shits interesting. I'll be sure to check this show out. I seen all the documentary-style educational drug shows that come on TV, so I have to check this one out too. What time does it come on (Pacific Standard time)

4. Do you know what time it is? If I'm at home when it's on i'll defenitly watch, it sounds interesting.

5. What time does it come on? I'm gonna blaze and watch it if I can. :smoke:

6. Oh shit, the new episode of South Park is on tonight too. Sweet, this will be a good night for some buds, norcos, and tv. I usually hate tv, so this is a treat haha

7. hah hell yeah i feel ya on that mane. i got bout 15 valiums left n pickin up a QP of mid n some purp.

Taboo comes on at 9pm eastern time. then it comes back on again at midnight.

I think ima watch the new Taboo episode at 9 then watch the new south park at midnight.

8. if it matters to anyone the new episode of south park is at southparkstudios.com right now. I think i'm gonna wait untill tonight anyway. my bed is a million times more comfy than my computer chair. plus my tv's bigger.

9. wasn't actually a rasta i saw on the preview commercial..

great episode for so far though. i wonder how bad that green shit burns when snortin it, hell i'd prolly rail a couple lines, but fuck the ant stinging hah

10. Fuck yeah. I just found out I get that channel here!!

11. So yeah...according to them, weed stays in your system for 5 years and is addictive.

12. Just read this and switched on the tv right away and caut the last 15 minutes of it. wasnt bad.

13. it was pretty interesting.. wasnt sure about the whole "weed stays in your system for 5 years" thing but overall i liked that episode. the new south park was great too hah