Tabacco Pipe

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sodope28, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hello i just want opinions on old school tabacco pipes. Do they work well? I like the style and how no body ive seen has one. Sherlock Holmes detective style but for MJ. I found a couple on ebay that are made of wood and was seriosly considering buying one.
    thanks

2. They work great and have HUGE bowls from the pipes my buddies have. They hit smooth too.

3. OH MY GOD YES
    my friend picked up a nice wooden sherlock from tobacco shack and we ground up like 2gs and packed a mountain bowl and flew to mars.
    buy it.

4. okay thanks, well i should recieve it from 7-20 business days

5. if you want my advice, stay clear from tobacco pipes and buy a glass spoon/pipe. They will work much better than a tobacco pipe.

6. Well, everyone has already told you they work and have huge bowls and you're better off in the long run with glass, so there isn't much more to say.

7. Do tobacco pipes even have a carb?

8. nope.

9. i love packin huge bowls with them and just puffin for like 30 minutes straight get high as shit

10. yea tobaco pipes have no carbs, i already do have a glass pipe/bong and even the arizer extreme q vaporizer. I found a tobacco pipe for 3 dollars on ebay and wanted it for the style