1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Tabacco Is Wacko

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by ThreeEleven240, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Why smoke tabacco when you could smoke pot !? Chances are i didn't even spell tabacco right but whatever. I have never smoked a cigarette or anything other than pot in my life and i smoke pot about 4 times a day. Anyone taht smokes cigs are [removed by GC moderator].......enough said

2. You're entitled to your opinion, but there's no need to insult people with your 2nd post here.

-GC Mod

3. Get a life and a clue, cigarettes are bad for you but they do have their pluses, if you choose not to smoke fine but dont feel obligated to condemn smokers, and a cigarette after smoking bud is like heaven on earth. keep smokin and chill out.

4. you aren't allowed to go around and insult people for something you haven't tried. I just quit cigs, but I still like to smoke one every once in a while b/c it can be enjoyable.

5. my friends smoke em and they are pointless. sorry i am high, and opiniated so sorry for goin with my given rights. i tone it down then. but l,am still gay.[critter did it]

6. but i apologize and i am truely sorry for offending people.

7. LmFaO......

8. hahaha, oh boy.

9. Hell ya, thats how u do it right thur. when im about halfway done with my cigarette it kicks in. ive also heard smoking a cig after a bowl will raise ur high by 10%. thats not y i do it, but a plus.

10. cigs a MMmmmMMmmm good. especially Camel: Turkish Jade's *drools*

11. arent those menthol? i can only stand those things when im drinking..then i love em. otherwise, turkish royals!

12. Huzzah! Turkish Royals, the cigarette of champions!

13. Parliament Lights~ Horrah the cigarette of coke heads.

14. Newports and Al Capone Sweets...

I used to smoke Marlboro milds until it felt like I was smoking air.

15. Yup, definatly so. I used to perfer Newports, but then i tried Jades. The menthol is more intense and burns my nose when i exhale. I fuckin love it.

16. lol

17. quite right quite right. marb regs are fine too. camal jades arent that good at all. well i just cant stant menthol period.

18. haha..

i smoke cigs very seldomly, but i prefer camels, turkish blend

Grasscity Deals Near You