T5 Scrog experiment. Gorilla glue #4, skunk#1, King Louis XIII, and one mystery plant

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Therooster420, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Therooster, the girls look pretty, how many you grow?

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is 6 total. 1 gorilla glue #4 in the center of the front. 1 mystery plant in the right front corner. And then in the back middle and back left there is 2 skunk #1s. And then in the back right corner and front left corner are the 2 King Louie's. The reason they aren't grown together was based on size. I put the biggest to the outside and in the easiest places to reach so I could work on them easily because I am only able to work from 3 sides and 2 of those are the shirt sides which means to reach the middle plant in the back it's not easy. So the skunks went to the back. And spacing sort of dictated where they ended up. I had 20 something when I started. Chose the best 9 for the scrog everything else went outside and then due to size restrictions I picked the best 6 to stay and the other 3 left. One was a male that got hacked the other 2 went outside and got some super cropping going on right now. Purely veg state. Transplanting one of them next weekend into a 30 gallon bucket so I'll post some pictures of that when she starts to look big :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Took a look at the scrog and it did grow but only some of them stretched. So I trained the tallest ones and left all the lower ones so everything is at a nice even height. Hoping that was the last time but I said that the previous visit as well. Lol

Still showing signs of improvement. Leaves are frosty. Buds are sticky on a couple. Nothing major yet just early flowering. Can't wait to start getting some punch to them.
    Here's the latest pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

T5 SCROG OF 1 GORRILA GLUE #4 - 2 KING LOUIS XIII - 2 SKUNK - 1 MYSTERY PLANT

• Like Like x 1
  5. Took a look at the scrog and it did grow but only some of them stretched. So I trained the tallest ones and left all the lower ones so everything is at a nice even height. Hoping that was the last time but I said that the previous visit as well. Lol

Still showing signs of improvement. Leaves are frosty. Buds are sticky on a couple. Nothing major yet just early flowering. Can't wait to start getting some punch to them.
    Here's the latest pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

T5 SCROG OF 1 GORRILA GLUE #4 - 2 KING LOUIS XIII - 2 SKUNK - 1 MYSTERY PLANT

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Check out panda film bro white one side blacking the other

• Like Like x 1
  7. Curious to see how your Gorilla Glue #4 turns out! I'm currently growing 4 of my own but not SCRG style. I'll keep checking in! Your little ladies are absolutely beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These are the newest pics. Added mother of all bloom (MOAB) last night for the first time. Can't wait to see the results. So far I have no complaints with the t5s. I'd like to have bigger buds at this stage of flowering but they look pretty healthy and I have about 4 weeks left. The girls should swell up pretty good by then :)
    [​IMG]

That outdoor pic was a King Louis clone less than 6" tall 35 days ago. Talk about some killer growth! That's 35 days from the cutting!

T5 Scrog experiment. Gorilla glue #4, skunk#1, King Louis XIII, and one mystery plant

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm subbed . Nice looking scrog bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4