T5 Lights for my micro grow?!?!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MussDa547, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I am currently planning to build my stealth grow in my dresser, with a separate flowering and veg chamber. What lights should i use? I was hoping i could find some t5's but im not sure if they make them that small. The dimensions are 44in tall, 32 in wide and 17 inches long.

2. Go the cfl way...make a cfls rack, see diy posts here, T5 under 4' ain't worth the trouble

peace
    "V"

3. Gonna have to disagree with you on this one man... Not saying not to add cfl, but a 24 in x 12 in 4 bulb t5 setup is exactly the same as the 4 foot one, its just half for half the space. I think it would fit in that dresser really really nicely... like, 'that's what they're made for' kinda nicely.

I'm picturing 2 plants, in 10 inch square (3 gal) containers... nice bushy fuckers that finish in a sea of little colas. Tallest one say 2 feet from the pot. that would mean canopy ends around 35 inches give or take. 9 inches left for the lights n hangers... Perfect!

cfls can always be dropped in for extra strength... always!! But i love a t5 rack for this.