Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T0tallyDan's Dank FL Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by T0tallyDan, Feb 12, 2010.

1. that purple paradise looks yummmy props on all your pickups.. even your regs look good... kudos and all your pickups.. and sorry for getting rob just for trying to get some bud... peace

2. [​IMG]

i want that purple stuff

3. i'm jealous i can't find any purp like that down here in broward..
    very nice dude

4. Thanks man.

5. Well the purp is heavy indica, and I cant do anything but sleep, so I didnt pick up the last eighth of it. Instead, I got a quarter of some "Mr. Nice Guy." Here it is
    Its got quite a few trichs, obv. pretty light green. Its a little more leafy than I would have liked, but its incredibly smooth. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6. Nice stuff man , that purple paradise looks ridic wowww!!! Damn right you know florida got dank buds lol. Ive been catching alot of dank down here in south florida lately love it.

7. These nugs are all grown in Cali and Colorado by med patients. Do you happen to know where yours come from?

8. Mmm yeah youve got some nice nuggetry goin sir

How come youve only done 1 bho run? Looked good, how was it? Just ask cuz... I dont see any round 2!

Also... play with your nugs man... have a photo shoot with em! lol stick a giant nug in a clean ass peice, or sittin next to [random object you like]

9. I really really wanna get a dome and nail before I do another BHO run. My first batch was amazing oil, but having to smoke it on top of a bowl? Id rather smoke dabs. I really wish I could find a cheap dome and nail and I would make BHO all the time. On the other hand, I make ISO hash all the time. I usually save an oz of stems and use those, and when I clean the screen in my grinder. Thanks for lookin man!

10. Hot knives dont cut it for ya?

11. We have the wrong type of stove :[

12. ive been doin hot knifes for a week straight with an electric stove... the only kind you cant really use is one of the ones that has the completely flat tops. if thats the case, get a blow torch.

13. ^^This... Ive used knives on eletric stoves, it can be a bitch tho...

Torch!

14. Yeah, we have the completely flat kind. My torch is currently out of propane, but I never thought of that one. Still, Id rather buy a dome and nail. Haha

15. Yeah, well i'd rather smoke bho. lol

So uhh, when u ordering your dome? lol

16. I havent decided if I want a new 360 more or an oil dome. But I reeeeeealllly want an oil dome.

17. I say wait on the 360 lmao. then again i dont like em anyway...

18. Well ALT has one for $60 and thats pretty cheap so I think Im gunna get one in the next like 2 weeks unless I find a cheaper one.

19. The next xbox's have a few heating issues, i'd wait until about 6 months after it released cause they are likely to fix the problem by then

20. I wasnt gunna get the new new one though. That new hard drive size is some bs.