Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T0tallyDan's Dank FL Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by T0tallyDan, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sweet pickups man! I get my shit from Orlando too. :)

2. Ha a lot of people do. Turns out my lead wants 400 an oz and Im gunna turn that one down.

3. What do you pay for a quarter? I pay $90. Is that pretty normal for the area?

4. Yeah. Usually Im payin $90 a quarter, 300-325 an oz. I found a guy who was supposed to have it. He said "Yeah I got this Haze shit for 500 an Oz, Some dank no name for 250 an oz, and some regs for cheap." Now its I only got regs but Ill have krip for 400 an oz an Oz tmr.

5. That looks really familiar.

6. ^How familiar?
    Update tonight!

:smoking:

7. did it have a lot of seeds in it?

8. #28 T0tallyDan, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    Not a single one. Sinsemilla prease?

EDIT: No update. Guy never came through. Maybe today, but for now, work :[

9. nice pick up dude looking juicy <3

10. ^:D
    Im on break. Returning a phone call, maybe some good news.

11. looks delicious

12. Where are you at in central Florida? Lakeland or Orlando?

13. Dank pickups man. Lookin forward to more dank pics!

14. Thanks man, you get really dank shit yourself.

15. Sorry I just noticed your posts haha.
    On the beach.

Yeah man I look forward to showing them to you!

:smoke:

16. Over here in tampa we get some pretty dank buds, lots of which come from orlando, mainly UCF/Valencia area.

Nice bud broseph, wish you luck in your search for fire.

17. It seems everyones stuff comes from Orlando. I talked to the kid and idk what happened last night, but he is comin after dinner.

:smoke:

18. There will be no update for a while. This new connect I was so happy to find just robbed me at gunpoint. Im out 350, Im scared shitless, and Im freakin out.

19. Sorry to hear man be safe.

20. I got a little nug, so Im a little calmer. Now to think of what to do about it.