Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 Deleted member 489257, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    T

2. There was purple crystals in it? Wtf. :confused:

3. Sounds like it was K2 and I would`ve gone to hospital but thats just me. But yeah that sounded like K2, lots and lots of K2. I`ve heard something similar from a friend once, so yeah, try not smoking crack or poppers or whatever you did. Just smoke normal weed... for a while then slowly progress to the stuff you did here or whatever.

4. By purple crystals he probably means the weed had purple in it. You probably smoked too much, and doing these popper things as a beginner wasn't a good idea. Just take it easy and slow next time and you should be good.

5. Ask your friends if that shit was spice. This would make more sense then.

6. #6 Deleted member 489257, Nov 22, 2011
    T

7. Oh lol gotcha

8. You just had to much nicotine at once plus a low tolerance to weed. Go easier bro

9. #9 Deleted member 489257, Nov 22, 2011
    T

10. Sometimes, people just smoke too much.

The effect can be overwhelming.

Honestly, mixing drugs may also have contributed. I hate the feeling I get when I mix bud and tobacco, and I'm glad I've quit smoking cigs, blunts, and all other tobacco products.

Take in moderation, at least for a little while.

Then you can screw around, and enjoy stuff:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocrVT_yMNKc]EFS+ DWB Glass Rocks! - YouTube[/ame]

11. You greened out. You smoked way too much for your tolerance level, and tobacco may have contributed slightly.

+ don't mix tobacco with your weed. Smoke it straight, enjoy the fine herb.

12. I would say it was the tobacco that got to his head, and nauseated him.
    Stick to the green shit and leave the brown crap in the toilet.

13. Taking a bong rip of tobacco does almost that exact shit to me.

14. Probly spice, my friend smoked that shit once and described pretty much the same thing and he's had anxiety problems ever since, that k2 stuff is fucked up, avoid it! And weed shouldn't have purple crystals on it

Grasscity Deals Near You