T

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dmstarr73, Mar 12, 2019.

1. #1 dmstarr73, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    A

2. Looks lush!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You're supposed to toke it and tell us. Looks like bud to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. gotta love you bro :D Quality lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 dmstarr73, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    A

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Not I. Had tangerine dream, but never the plain Jane.

7. Plain Jane?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. General expression for something plain, as in, tangerine is plain compared to tangerine dream since the dream is a cross. Hope that makes sense.

9. lol your joking right ???

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Just enough time to smoke the whole bag, take a leak, walk the dog, grab some munchies and hit the couch lol.

11. lmao mmm i like the sound of munchies right now haha id also get a box of cereal in that 20 min scedule of yours bro :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. What kind you rocking? I'm a sucker for some cocoa pebbles or cap'n crunch lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Once i pop a box of cooki crisp theres no going back there going to be all mine until the last one id go as far as saying if it was a choice of using all the milk to eat the box im gonna do it wife or no wife she waking upto no milk my man clear cut :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Love your style. Sometimes the wife just has to take a hit lol. At least there's clear logic in that decision lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Look buddy, I’m new here. If you want to act all mighty & know it all then just help by telling me the strain. One day I hope to be as smart as you.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Dude, we're just playing around.

You're smoking it, handling it, smelling it, what do you want to know? It all grows different and smokes different, hence clone only strains.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Please elaborate on clone only strains...

18. Strains you can only get by cloning a plant, because seeds may never throw the same exact phenotype.

Now, instead of asking what a phenotype is, do some research on plants. I know you can't tell over the Internet, but that's not me trying to be dickish.

Plenty of good info on here for you to browse through and get accustomed to cannabis itself, as well as how to grow it if you'd like.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Final Q, wouldnyou be happy if you got what’s in the pic?

20. Depends on how much for that quantity. If that's 3g, I'd pay $40, maybe $50 if I knew the guy... Call it a tip.

If you want me to be picky, trimming could have been a little better and that dark doesn't look stress induced which leads me to believe it was heavily fed up to the end, but the only way to know is to smoke it. If it's smooth, stress for color. If it's harsh... Well there ya go.

If you rolled a spliff with it and passed it my way, I wouldn't turn it down lol.

• Like Like x 1