T&T in Pakistan!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheDarkSide, May 3, 2007.

1. Toasted and Thinking. I was.
    So there I was with my girlfriend, getting baked and smoking some good good shit.
    Well, once again I expressed my desire to smoke some nice buds, like white widow and shit. I am sick of smoking hash as I feel ive grown tolerant to it, but I can't figure out how to get seeds to Pakistan and where I should go looking for buy some..
    I posted a similar thread in the seed bank section, but the responses were scarce!

Help!:confused:

2. wow, do you really live in pakistan??

3. Hey ever seen that one southpark with Osama Bin Laden???

Durka durka durk durka durk durka

4. (doing a voiceover of Borat) wonderful replies, you guys have answered my question and now my seeds are on the way...

not!

5. Don't you hate it when people don't even bother to help? heh

Anyways... theres NO bud in pakistan? bummer man, maybe ask around... theres weed all over this planet.

Im sure some seedbanks ship to pakistan, just have to pay extra, thats all...

I know once you get a craving for some dank... the only way to fix is... to smoke some dank!

Sorry I'm not of much help, maybe someone else can stop in and give some real advice.

I failed :(

6. Thank you Virtuoso for the reply. Unfortunatley it's virtually impossible to buy some nice bud here, you can get some shitty skunk here and there, although it's much much better to buy some pure hash and it's much easier!

On a sad note, I just noticed how ignorant people can be towards peoples races and nationality. It's like, 'Woa, are there really like, normal people who like to get high in PAKISTAN? '..

Guys, sort me out here, I'm just a brother from another mother.

7. Yeah man I understand what you're saying, people (even on grasscity) say some insensible things to people. Some people are ridiculous in assuming anybody living in your region is a holy war loving terrorist, you have to realize that, just as you said, there are normal people just like us who like to get high pretty much anywhere in the world. I think that it's awesome to have people from all sorts of countries on this board, we have people from the USA, England, Ireland, the Netherlands, Pakistan, you name it and it is in no way a bad thing.

8. i'd definitely go for a grow. if you can't get them shipped, i'd pick some up the next time you're out of the country, then plant 'em right out of yr pocket the moment you get back :)

9. Wow, i'm begining to like this place, thanks for the kind words dalax.
    ALL the people I know are against these 'freedom fighters', the general public believes in moderation here. The girls here are awesome and hot, the hashish here is out of this world, and if anyone of you plans to come here to Lahore, I can show you some nice fucking time, I'll even make you forget your weed, cuz seriously, if you smoke good hash the first time, you're literally TOASTED for hours!

10. Sorry, but they'll always be idiots browsing the forums, not saying these people are, just that there is alot of it. I sent you a private message so check your inbox. You should be able to order without a prob.

11. Seriously man dont hate on him for being from Pakistan. They are the same as people from different countrys.... u know why? Because we are all humans, defining features such as religion, country, and race doesnt make them less of a person then you.

Anyway sucks u cant get bud man... id rather smoke hash but i can understand not being able to smoke a joint of good bud every once in a while.

12. Thank you people for the generous replies. And thank you for the PM, I will surely have a look there. I think it's very cool tht people from different cultures and nationalities post here, but we all have one thing in common...
    T0kin up!

13. Hey man I'd really like to learn about the smoking culture over in Pakistan. I recently took a trip to Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt and found that a high percentage of the men smoked hash regularly (barely any egyptian women there) and thought that was interesting. I also found the people working at the tourist areas extremely under-employed. They had college degrees and normally spoke between 3-6 languages. But yeah I'd like to hear about Pakistan from a tokers perspective :)

14. Thanks Joo. Indeed it is true that you see much less females than males in public in Pakistan. The hash is good and cheap, the police accepts bribes! there are nice places to eat and drink, but if you know the right people, u can get some nice girls to have a chat, smoke a blunt with.

Tell me, can anyone post me some seedsah?

15. Thats sweet, so the girls are pretty? What is the situation like where you are in regards to how much they have to cover up? Are the girls still covered for the most part.. do the younger ones still go to dance clubs and dress up and what not? How do the men view them?

Also how much is the hash there? Thanks for the sweet info! :wave:

16. It all depends.. If you're in like Gulberg, Defence and Model town, you'll feel at home with nice chicks walkin' arnd, doing their thing. in the summers, ofcourse the clothing is minimal..

If you go to somewhere ancient, where us locals hardly go, like Anarkalee and Mazang Chongee, you'll probally see women covered up to some extent and loads and loads of men!

Hash is pretty awesome man, and it's cheaaaap... and its available everywhere!!

17. Yaay, people are taking interest in my thread, come on people, post here, get baked and post jibberish, i don't care! just post!

18. Sorry I can't help you on your quest to get some seeds shipped. I just wanted to check in and say, Not all Americans are ignorant assholes! I teach my 11 year old son that people are people, and if you don't want to be judged on the way you live your life, then don't judge them on the way they live theirs. It's not right to put down someones beliefs, and it's not right to force your beliefs on another person against their will. Live and Let Live!

P.S. I'd happily trade some dank buds for some killer hash! Haven't had hash (or even seen it) in about 5 years. It would be a nice change.

Good luck on your quest Dark Side!

19. ^^ try to be alittle more inconspicuous with your offers

unfortunately ive never seen good hash besides home made that people from GC post pictures of.

I was under the impression that its common opinion the middle east that pure marijuana is considered unproccessed and unrefined, which is why there is such abundance of hash...interesting

20. like in USD?