T shirts make me look fat

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by l.xgv.n, Feb 16, 2017.

1. I'm not fat by any means, I'm in good shape; I also have a big chest and shoulders. Because of this my shirts hang off my chest, shoulders, and back a least a few inches, making me look way bigger than I actually am. Does anyone know any clothing brands/ styles I can buy shirts from that get tighter near the bottom? I'm tired of looking like this and it causes major self confidence issues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Are you male or female? If female, wear a crop top. If you are male, wear speedos. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. i have the same issue when i wear pants.. because of my rather large attachment, my pants tend to hang weird, and they make me look fat.. i was thinking of starting a thread on it, but i'll just post here, if you don't mind of course..
    anyone have any tips on making my large attachment, penis, if you will, not make my pants hang weird and make me look fat, i'd appreciate it..

• Like Like x 2
  4. idk bro I'm 6ft about 170lbs and I just wear XL shirts and that works for me. I like my shit a little loose. Can't stand it being too tight. Just buy a size up or down see what works.

5. I've been having the same issue. I switched to compression shorts, but to no avail. My member is simply too large. It's a blessing and a curse really. I too was thinking of starting a thread about it. I was just WAY to embarrassed

• Like Like x 1
  6. there is a company that advertises on the stern show all the time, untuckit, might be worth checking out

7. I'm a guy

8. Try a slim fit shirt but buy it a size bigger. Hope it helps. Does for me

9. Try duct taping it to your leg, taking the tape off can be painful so be careful unless you're into that sorta thing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. #10 Magnoliayy, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 28, 2021
    This is a problem for many girls, now invented many ways to overcome this problem. One of the best variants is to create a T-shirt of a specific color and size. You can order a T-shirt that tapers at the waist, and then the shirt will not make you look fat. My girlfriend is also in very nice shape, but because of her voluminous breasts, some t-shirts make her look fat. So I always buy her t-shirts that fit around her waist, and she likes them a lot. And she looks very sexy in them; I have a gorgeous girl.

11. It does,
    so?
    own it.
    Whatever you are.
    Learn to be comfortable with yourself.
    It's the real matter.
    Seen big men and women, be beautiful.
    being comfortable with yourself is so important, I've found since I grew my self confidence, things start shifting.
    If someone won't love you for you- fuk em.
    Love yourself- ain't nobody else gonna be the first to.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 EllBozz, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    This is very familiar to me because sometimes I buy clothes, often without thinking about whether I will wear them in the future. So I recently bought jeans and only after a week of wearing them I realized that they make me look fat and I don't like them at all...so I want to find the perfect clothes that would be comfortable and visually make my figure slimmer. Also, I have a special relationship with pajamas and mom and son clothing. These things have to be especially comfortable and look good at night and in the morning anyway. Has anyone else been picking out paired sleepwear?

13. My body makes my clothes look fat

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I've always found it helpful to take my wife clothes shopping so I can get her opinion on how they look. She's always right..

15. What about button shirts?