T.h.cs out side grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Hi uni...

i havent got a clue how much im going to get of them............ im sure you will be able to grow a bush like that....there taking there time in budding up at the mo which is a bit of a worry....ill be going to see them soon so ill post some pics soon.............laters....jay.

2. dddddaaaaammmmmmnnnnn...maybe i can come over and help out..:smoking: ...im a beginer and you could help me out...a good partnership...lol...your 'bush' looks great...lol...just wondering since the plant is taller then you...how tall r u???

happy growing...cant wait for harvesting

3. not long now to the chop........

Attached Files:

4. Well thats it...I'm doing an out door grow once it warms up...I wanna be able to play in my bush...lol hell I just wanna grow one harvest the bud then light the rest on fire...then i can say i've seen and been to the "Burning Bush"! Congrats man!

5. wow

just like nature intended :D:D:D:D

as the sig says

6. damn thats big. i dont think my growing seasons long enough for anything like that. very nice tetra. how much do you think you will yeild 2lbs?

7. Hi......thanks all for popping in...they really do look great in there full glory dont they.......not dsure how they will yield....im a little disapionted in the bud sizes it could be the strain or not enough direct sunlight.....this is our first grow in this spot our last one got wrecked by a guy chopping fre wood.....during winter ill get my chainsaw down here and ill get rid of some trees....lol.

8. monstrous i tell ya. Do you feed em anything? Do you just let nature run her course?

You know what would be wierd during an outdoor grow?
    If your plants (all female) got pollinated... That would mean someone else was growing bud in the vicinity...just a thought.

NICE COLAS THC!

9. Hi NS......thanks........i know there is a plant near by thats not mine.....lol.....someone found it when looking for there lost pet and told my wife....lol.....i didnt look for it even though i know roughly where it is.......i wouldnt like it if someone touched my plants so i wont touch anybody elses........

btw i wouldnt find it funny if my plants got seeded..........i would find it fucking annoying.....

10. sorry forgot to mention that i havent fed them any food it was in the mix i planted them in........i beleave i mention that at the begging of the journal.....if i didnt it was compost from my compost heep some dead things(lambs,rabbits etc),coal ash,lime,blood and bone meal,seaweed fert and chuck manure(shit).....

11. Ya, i read the whole dead lamps & rabbits bit. Kinda threw me for a loop. Looks like it's working out great.
    And hells ya it would be fucking annoying, i just thought it would be wierd to know that someone else was growing in the immediate vicinity.
    I hope they dont have any males!
    Good luck, even though it looks like you dont need it :)

NS

12. ha now i got a picture in my mind of a place where every other tree is a mj plant.
    looks like heaven(or jamaica):D

and i got an idea gulfster lives there

13. chop.chop.chop.... :smoke: ........few....we made it........

checked trics yesterday and as i thought they where milky.......chopped them last night..........i forgot to take the cam when we checked tricks so i only got night shots..DOH.......oh well theres always next year......lol....

i thought the buds may have been bigger but as the sun dropped lower in the sky we lost lot of direct sunlight.........we will be working on that in only a few weeks time...weve decided to poison the trees instead of using the chainsaw......we got only a couple of mouldy buds but we did see some of the stems had started to mould from where old dead leaves had dropped.....i noticed they absolutely stank.... :D ...
    i took 2 of us 5hrs to trim 3 plants and we where a bit slap dash but it was getting late.....we chopped 3 smaller ones last weekend so thats it.......

Attached Files:

14. and bellow a pic of the stump of the largest plant and the plants befor and after trimming.....

Attached Files:

15. Yay. :D Congrats on another project safely carried out. Those will most def. keep you warm for the months to come. Looked real dark out there for the chop...hope you watched your step. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
    Piney

16. Wow man awesome grow. This is the same type of grow I want to accomplish in the coming months. I am thinking about growing a lowryder hybrid.

anyway, have fun!

17. oh man that is so hot....i would love to have that much bud to hang.....good trimming time....
    *wipes his drool*
    as i said inspiring.....

18. Yeah.. They look real sexy!!

I plan on mine getting that big before summer is over.. And yeah, your pictures make me want summer to end already. haha...

19. Hi......thanks all for the kind words............im glad ive inspired some of you........thats one of the reasons of doing a journal.........

so from nice sized plants down to my little last girl that was living with my potateos.........lol..

Attached Files:

20. Hey THC, congrats on a very nice grow, beautiful big plants.
    Enjoy your smoke and I hope you'll be having a pot of potato + bud soup from your 'other' garden:)

Happy growing.........

Polski