T.h.cs out side grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tetrahydrocanna, Jul 20, 2004.

1. thanks man....pics are shit but the plants arent looking too bad....honest....lol..... :smoking: .... better pics coming soon...

stoned as phuck...... :smoking: ....laters

2. HIGH All, nice looking Girls. When's it time to grow Logging?

3. Hi unoit.

march/april..

laters jay.

4. Nice lookin plants sir. Keep up the good work.

5. Here we go some better pics.....they are about 4 ft tall.... :smoking:

Attached Files:

6. Hi

i had to do some weeding so i took the cam with......it was the longest day a couple of weeks ago so.....yipee around 3 months to go now.... :smoke: ...the first 2 picks are of a girl doing something ive never seen befor.....shes split here main cola up into 3..... :confused: ...i normaly have to top them to see that but i only tied her down...tallest plant is 5 ft now......next pics i will stand next to them...i would have these but my fat mate lost the splif i just rolled when we got there so i got shity took 4 pics and walked back....lol.

laters jay.

Attached Files:

7. Morning thc.. Some tasty looking plants you got there.. They look so much nicer grown out in "the wild" eh.

8. I was out at a bar yesterday around the same time your friend dropped the splif I was on the other side of the earth keeping everything in balance to afford your loss. I saw some people walking to their car outside the pub and they hopped in and didn't go anywhere. I took about five minutes to wait for this girl outside and then I walked up and knocked on the window. Hesitantly they rolled down a window and I handed them a big bud of NLxH and said "Pack some of that and enjoy" I just smiled and walked in. Later on, inside the pub. they asked if I wanted anything because they enjoyed a lot. I said I didn't want anything but for the two girls in the car to come over and girl me a big smile. Long story short karma is in balance and all is well in the city that spans the earth.
    Piney

9. morning shamen....i agree with you on that....

Hi piney..... :smoke:....sounds like your smoke turned out ok....lol.. :p .

laters jay.

10. jealous. . . . . . . . is the only word to describe me right now. i remember looking here when these little guys were nothing and now look at them, they are growing up. Cheers on your grow. peace
    -lex

11. lol.....im sure your next out side grow will be better and this time i hope no one nicks your plant.....

laters jay.

12. dude jay you got to do me a favor bro i am serious about this. ok here i go, when you finally give the axe to your plants (well not really an axe but still) i want you to carry out my dream and make a pipe out of the stalk like shown in my picture becuase i make them all the time out of red maple, oak, pine what ever i can get my hands on check my gj and you will see what the pipe looks like (i didnt want to post the pic in here its kind of rude) aight bro
    peace
    -lex

13. HI

lex ill pm you....

had a look at the girls and they are looking good.....taller than me now so there getting up to 6ft.....trichs are starting to show......i took some cones to..... heres pics.

Attached Files:

14. getting closer to harvest.......still 8 weeks or so....yep thats me....laters jay.

Attached Files:

15. Help Help! That carnivorous bush is eating that man alive! Somebody call the!...hmm who would you call in this situation. Guess I'll just toss him a lighter and bowl. They can battle it out and see who consumes who first. My money's on the stoner hehe...great pics Tetra

16. Hi

**LOL**...........im glad you havent seen a bush like that befor k........lol...........good idea about the avtar...think i might go with that....the reason i havent got one is coz i hadnt found anything that i wanted but i think thats it k....thanks...

lucian.....lol...funny shit man.....lol

17. hope you ended up with more plants than the last grow you get any problems with rabbits,pests or even wild cats lol ........looking mighty fine.....

18. Hi jokeall

i had a rabbit run of with one plant early on...they are attracted to loose dirt for some reason......we put some logs and sticks around the roots and that was that....our biggest worry is possoms...they will eat the buds but they do the most damage just trying to clime up the plant......ive heard that they will stay away from light so i put one of the solar garden lights in the middle....the light comes on when its dark the battery is charged by the sun...its not very bright but hopefully enough to keep those fury fukers away...

19. Lol funniest shit i have heard in a good while
    -lex

20. man i hope to get fucking plants that big from my future outdoor grow. i found a couple places off my proprerty i would like to grow, but arent really that far away. all i have to say is that is some bushy shit. how much do you think you will yield? (approx.)